Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    qwawtuhs

Importing e-juice

Last edited by qwawtuhs; 01-10-11 at 11:33 PM.

Re: Importing e-juice

Up until recently I was buying pre-mixed Dekang juice out of China in 20ml bottles. I worked out fairly early that I go through approx 2.5-3ml per day, which seems to be average (but others may disagree) so 20ml lasts me about a week. Don't know if I can mention the supplier in this post as they are not listed on this site and I want to support our local suppliers where I can.

Anyway, I've always kept at least 1 month supply on hand at any time. Shipping from China usually takes approx 7-8 days, sometimes 5, sometimes 10 (who knows) but if customs decides to take a look that can blow out by another week, so 1 month supply has suited me. BTW: Customs has never stopped any of my orders and the largest amount of juice that I've ordered in one shipment is approx 250ml.

I'm currently buying 30ml bottles of high mg unflavoured nic liquid out of China (same supplier) at 36mg & 60mg strengths and am mixing them with locally supplied 0mg doublers from suppliers registered on this forum. Reason for the two different strengths is that my wife likes 18mg and I prefer 24mg juice.

So if I'm mixing for my wife I simply mix 50/50 the 36mg nic with the 0mg doubler = 18mg juice. For me I mix 50/50 the 36mg & 60mg liquid = 48mg liquid, I then mix 50/50 of the 48mg liquid with the doubler = 24mg juice. Sweet!!!

Now, this is where I can mention the Oz suppliers for the doublers. Ordered the first lot of doublers from ecigz.com.au, just fine, second was some Juice Whore flavours from ecigswharehouse.com.au, and the last lot direct from Del at juicewhore.com, all listed in the Vendors section of the site. Gotta say some of the flavours from Del are great and am currently experimenting with the latest order that arrived this week. Spliced Lime is a hit from from both of us!!!!

Flavours
    That's just so subjective!!! When I started vaping (now coming up to 7mths) I thought I'd only like tobacco flavours so only used USA Mix, Dk TAB (Dekang, Turkish & British), Virginia, Camel etc., with Coffee and Coconut thrown in for alternatives. But have to say over the last month or so I have not vaped a single tobacco flavour. Lately, it has been watermelon, blueberry, mango, peach, spliced lime, juicy peach, blueberry cheesecake. Not to say the Tobacco flavours are bad, I'm just going in a different direction at the moment.

Flavours are really up to you!!!

Been going on way too long, hope this helps.

BTW: Dk Rum tastes like c**p!!!

You want some..... no charge..... I'll pay postage..... c'mon????

Quote Originally Posted by clark8876
    I worked out fairly early that I go through approx 2.5-3ml per day

Anyway, I've always kept at least 1 month supply on hand at any time.

Spliced Lime is a hit from from both of us!!!!
    That mirrors my (limited) experience so far. Work out what you are using, and always have about month's supply on hand ... just in case. I'm using about 120ml a month. I order about 180ml a month: favourites flavours make up 100-150ml, new flavours make up the rest - some of which I try and never use again.

Worst shipping experience: two weeks from shipping to delivery
    Best shipping experience: ordered on Sunday, shipped on Monday, delivered on Friday.

That Spliced Lime from Del at JW is just wonderful! Blueberry and Lemon from Dekang are MY other (current) favourites.

Also, just to add, holidays in China can add greatly to shipping times. the one in February (?) is a doozey. My best shipping times are 4 days and the worst 30+. That's happened 3 times and all with EMS, always around a holiday period.
    My advice: stock up like Armageddon is approaching.

Oh and +1 on the Spliced Lime

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

Up until recently I was buying pre-mixed Dekang juice out of China in 20ml bottles. I worked out fairly early that I go through approx 2.5-3ml per day, which seems to be average (but others may disagree) so 20ml lasts me about a week. Don't know if I can mention the supplier in this post as they are not listed on this site and I want to support our local suppliers where I can.
    I average anywhere from 3ml to 6ml a day as well. Also you may of course always note your supplier if you feel comfortable doing so Its all about spreading the knowledge here!

Also you may of course always note your supplier if you feel comfortable doing so Its all about spreading the knowledge here!
    Thanks Jato, wasn't sure of the rules. I get my nic liquid from eastmall.net.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

Also you may of course always note your supplier if you feel comfortable doing so Its all about spreading the knowledge here!
    Thanks Jato, wasn't sure of the rules. I get my nic liquid from eastmall.net.
    Heh I dont like too many rules here, thats the whole idea that in general people are allowed to say what we like. It results in a lot more honesty and in most cases a far better idea of what is actually going on

A lot of us here get gear in from eastmall, not a bad place. They do the indulgence which is a nice 6V/3V unit depending on configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry
    A lot of us here get gear in from eastmall, not a bad place. They do the indulgence which is a nice 6V/3V unit depending on configuration.
    Yep, been thinking about getting one of those. They've also just listed "Leo" starter kits at a special introductory price. These seem to rate highly in the reviews as well.

BTW: My latest order from EM arrived this morning at 7.30am ordered last Saturday.

I have tried a lot of different juices, Recently I have been going off a few of my favourites and decided to get a huge amount of smaplers from freedomsmoke, I really like the ejuice from the US but have struggled to find sampler packs from any of the suppliers that ship here, I will make a review on the liquids when they arrive next week.

Bubble Gum
    Apricot Tea
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    Hypnotic Mist
    HopScotch
    Lemon Meringue
    JagerBomb
    RY5
    Chocolate Biscotti
    Cream Soda
    Water/Razzle
    Mango