Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: queensland nicotine liquid laws and fines

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Basically just follow QLD smoking rules and your all good.....

shi&%ing BRICKS......

Quote Originally Posted by robertch View Post
    You are correct that is the law but I have not seen it enforced I have been ask once by police at a random breath test if my ecig had nic in it I just said no and that was it

I would not be to concerned a lot of people vape here and use nic they may one day enforce it but I am not concerned yet
    So when you say i wouldst be concerned should i be concerned at all, im waiting on a litre incoming through singapore. Track says its in Matraville AU available for clearance.... have you heard of anyone having small amounts of 100%PG100%NIC seized headed for QLD..... any comments would be comforting right now....

Regards

Shane

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shanereis1200 View Post
    So when you say i wouldst be concerned should i be concerned at all, im waiting on a litre incoming through singapore. Track says its in Matraville AU available for clearance.... have you heard of anyone having small amounts of 100%PG100%NIC seized headed for QLD..... any comments would be comforting right now....
    No, no-one has had any nicotine seized by customs in Australia anywhere.

The ONLY nicotine that has been seized is by Queensland Health and they have no jurisdiction in other states or with the Federal Customs even in Queensland. Recent seizures were because packages came into Australia via Toll at Brisbane airport. Toll (for whatever reason) notified Queensland Health instead of delivering the packages.

You'll be fine, stop worrying.
    Fatman, btobw, emu and 1 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    No problems.. latest was 1ltr from Nude a couple of months ago.

{But I get sweaty palms while I wait also}
    Last edited by gert; 06-08-17 at 09:47 AM.
    emu likes this.

Wow, your like music to my ears right now, I was a little confused due to the laws, which I only just recently found out. In the tracking log it does state that the package is in transit post package available for clearance. Any advice on keeping nic would be hugely appreciated, sorry bout all the questions, I'm kind of new to this. I need to DIY MIX I simply can't afford to do it any other way. I was considering breaking the nic down into doubles as soon as it arrives and keeping the premix nic in the freezer.....????? Any comments would be appreciated.... thanks guys....????

Did you go through a shipping log or air freight....?????

Thanks fatman......that sounds like good news is matraville a sorting center?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    No problems.. latest was 1ltr from Nude a couple of months ago.

{But I get sweaty palms while I wait also}
    How do you find the nude. Is it signiture or smooth. Im due for more nic soon and cant decide. I had a sample of the smooth but i didn't like the color of it. Except for color it was great. Just deciding if the extra 100$ is worth it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shanereis1200 View Post
    Wow, your like music to my ears right now, I was a little confused due to the laws, which I only just recently found out. In the tracking log it does state that the package is in transit post package available for clearance. Any advice on keeping nic would be hugely appreciated, sorry bout all the questions, I'm kind of new to this. I need to DIY MIX I simply can't afford to do it any other way. I was considering breaking the nic down into doubles as soon as it arrives and keeping the premix nic in the freezer.....????? Any comments would be appreciated.... thanks guys....????
    Imo the best way to store ur nic is in 60ml or 100ml amber glass bottles in the freezer at 100mg. Should last in thier for years. Fill em right to the top i mean full to the brim. Lid on and into the freezer for long term storage. U dont have to worry about it breaking the glass as it expands because pg actually contracts as it gets super cold. So i do mine in 60ml they come out of the freezer i then cut them to 250ml /24mg.
    Then when i make a mix i vape 6mg so i just use 1/4 of total volume of final amounts. Eg 25 ml in 100ml of final product. I would also recommend cutting it with just vg to give you around 75% vg (if ur nic is in pg) as doublers already have a high amount of pg and if you dont have high vg nic u maybe stuck to a certain % of pg and you cant go higher vg if u choose to.
    Thats what works for me anyway but everyone has thier own way of mixing.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    rockmoose likes this.

Yeah Na i went with 100%PG 100%NIC hahaha i had this guy down the road try to palm me of some nic..it was a ghastly brown almost black color....couldn't do it...lol, so that pretty well inspired me to get it right the first time with storage. is it possible to keep it from discoloring at all. i have another friend and he pre mixes his doublers... so your saying i should quarter my litre as soon as i get it into 60mlbottles..... and freeze it down yeah....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast