Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: queensland nicotine liquid laws and fines

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    No problems.. latest was 1ltr from Nude a couple of months ago.

{But I get sweaty palms while I wait also}
    so you went through fed ex yeah

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    did your parcel shipped by Fed Ex

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shanereis1200 View Post
    Yeah Na i went with 100%PG 100%NIC hahaha i had this guy down the road try to palm me of some nic..it was a ghastly brown almost black color....couldn't do it...lol, so that pretty well inspired me to get it right the first time with storage. is it possible to keep it from discoloring at all. i have another friend and he pre mixes his doublers... so your saying i should quarter my litre as soon as i get it into 60mlbottles..... and freeze it down yeah....
    Nah leave ur 100mg nic in pg as it is. get 50ml glass bottles that will should fit very close to 60ml in em as they nearly always have some head room. Breakdown what u have of 100 mg into those bottles. Put those into ur freezer for long term storage this will stop it from oxidizing / discoloring.
    If ur in sydney you can get em from here. Dont forget to get lids as they come separately.

http://shop.newdirections.com.au/epa.../BOGBRB50AMB24

Then what i said in last post when u need nic.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    rockmoose likes this.

AVF Regular
    Heres another thread from earlier this year.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...0&share_type=t

Nicotine storage

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shanereis1200 View Post
    Yeah Na i went with 100%PG 100%NIC hahaha i had this guy down the road try to palm me of some nic..it was a ghastly brown almost black color....couldn't do it...lol, so that pretty well inspired me to get it right the first time with storage. is it possible to keep it from discoloring at all. i have another friend and he pre mixes his doublers... so your saying i should quarter my litre as soon as i get it into 60mlbottles..... and freeze it down yeah....
    Yes, split it into 50ml or at most 100ml bottles, filled to the top as Danny said, and store it in the freezer, as cold as possible. Chest freezers are best because they normally go down to around -18C. Freezer boxes in refrigerators often don't go down that low.

Excluding all the air also excludes oxygen, so the nicotine oxidation long term is reduced. Small bottles so that you are not opening them all the time and letting in more oxygen - the bulk of your nicotine stays unopened until you need it, and you only have enough for a few months out of the freezer.

Don't dilute your nictine down at all. That would require more freezer space, and it reduces your options for later. Say you wanted to mix some high nicotine for a stealth vape setup, or discover you need a higher nicotine for any other reason, then it will make life much harder. Also, if you do get some RTV liquids as a treat, (or I have won some from vendors on here for example) then you need the highest nic possible to mix with it so you are not diluting the RTV.

Your nicotine that remains sealed in the bottles in the deep freeze will not change much even if it's in there for years. When you do take a bottle out of the freezer, let it come up to room temperature before opening it, otherwise moisture condenses inside the bottle.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 06-08-17 at 07:10 PM.
    stylemessiah and emu like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    @shanereis1200

I've given you a ticket in the second Hiliq anniversary draw ($50 voucher): Maybe you can win and buy some liquids, some concentrates for DIY, or some more nicotine... HiLIQ 2nd Year Anniversarry Weekly Draw!

Some of our vendors generously run competitions. Don't be afraid to throw your name in the hat and join in because the odds of getting something are actually pretty good. If you're on a tight budget the odd little prize here and there can really help and it's fun to try anyway.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 06-08-17 at 07:34 PM.
    stylemessiah, Danny76, emu and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Ill chip in to say:

1) Apart from the 50ml bottles to the top as already mentioned, i tape around the top and throw them in ziplock bags..overly sealed perhaps...

2) At least with the bottles i use from ND, always keep the bottles standing up, theres sometimes adhesive under the material in the caps lining..if you lie the bottles down this *may* breakdown and make its way into your nic over time...
    Danny76 and JakeFloyd like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Ill chip in to say:

1) Apart from the 50ml bottles to the top as already mentioned, i tape around the top and throw them in ziplock bags..overly sealed perhaps...

2) At least with the bottles i use from ND, always keep the bottles standing up, theres sometimes adhesive under the material in the caps lining..if you lie the bottles down this *may* breakdown and make its way into your nic over time...
    Oh yes, I meant to mention sources for bottles. ;-)

New Directions have good prices, but don't forget to add an appropriate screw cap. Make sure you get the right thread size.

Pack My Product is also very good. Prices include the cap but you can choose which one you want (and the colour of the bottle)

I recommend cone caps for the bottles because these have a plastic insert that seals really well and they last forever. The disk seals in the regular caps are OK, but can break down with re-use as liquid gets behind the seal (you know those medicine bottles where the disc seal stays stuck on the top of the bottle when you open it...)

AVF Regular
    I'll chip in to add to Fab's above post with extra links for ND's stuff, as navigating the catalogue can be tricky for the new ND'er, and because ive covered this a few times before for newbs

Links:

Ejuice Mixing questions!

Back again... help please!

Take your pick...
    fabricator4 likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

emu
    AVF Regular
    Don't forget some glass marbles to displace the nic when you use some.
    Last edited by emu; 06-08-17 at 08:08 PM.
    Fatman and Danny76 like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast