Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By rohin7
  • 1 Post By CCVaper
  • 1 Post By rohin7

Thread: Cheap flavor west flavourings!!!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Cheap flavor west flavourings!!!

SO........

I was lurking around on flavor wests website because I was considering buying directly from them and saving a HEAP of money on flavourings by buying their 4 oz. bottles (118ml) for only $5-7 each!
    My little escapade came to an abrupt end when I calculated shipping to Australia which came to about $60 USD for only $40 USD of flavourings... Did I quit? HELL NAW
    In the shipping section of their website it states that they only ship via UPS for any domestic and international orders but I decided to shoot them an email anyway and enquire about whether they would reconsider that ridiculously expensive stance for us lovely Aussies and this is the reply I received shortly afterwards :

"For international orders you can email them direct to me, I can offer you a 20% discount this way and I can also shop for the best shipping rate. We use PayPal to finalize the transaction.

Thank You!"

I have left the employees name out just for her privacy but basically this means the shipping should be able to come down to about $20~ and many more options would be made available!!!
    There is a wide range of flavors on their site and the cost is absolutely crazy for 118ml of flavouring.. which apparently is being brought down even further by the simple act of emailing

I am in no way affiliated with flavor west, just an avid vaper + DIY'er (lol) always looking to get the best price. You are welcome and have a lovely day
    Noe, avtek, steve.c and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Well done on sharing this mate. Deals like this need to be known and good on ya for giving us the heads up on it.
    Dalork likes this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    this is great info rohin - thanks for the heads up!!

No sweat guys. Always happy to help. I'll let you know the final price of the shipping as soon as I'm done negotiating

She replied saying she can do:
    "Up 5 x 4oz bottle ships for 23.95 (shipping only)

Up 20 x 4oz bottle ships for 55.95 (shipping only)"

I'm already saving by doing it this way but the shipping costs listed are via UPS. I want to see if I can have another company made available and drop the price further. I don't understand for the life of me why so many U.S companies go solely with UPS for international orders -__-

That does appear to be the cheapest that they are able to do their pricing on shipping.

All in all it comes to $51.61 USD ($65.05 AUD) after the 20% discount.

This is for 5 x 4oz bottles:

"4oz Cinnamon Roll $6.25
    4oz Caramel Candy $8.01
    4oz Jungle Juice $7.22
    4oz Vanilla Bean Ice Cream $6.86
    4oz Banana Foster $6.23
    Sub Total $34.57
    -20% Export Discount -$6.91
    Shipping $23.95
    Total $51.61"

I still wish they could do the shipping with another company but I guess you win some, you lose some. Perhaps some time in the future they'll reconsider their stance on shipping strictly via UPS.
    drwag likes this.

AVF Regular
    $23.95 doesn't seem bad for shipping of over 500ml, a lot of US vendors will charge more than that to send that amount of juice via the cheapest USPS option.

I know. And for the same reason I don't buy from overseas (for the most part)