Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 117
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Aussie Juice Vendors List 2016

  1. #11
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    205
    Vapeboss
    Have some really nice juice. Vapeboss
    steve.c likes this.

  2. #12
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,052
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    Vapeboss
    Have some really nice juice. Vapeboss
    Excellent suggestion fixit. Added!
    fixit likes this.

  3. #13
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    705
    Couple of other good ones:
    ACC Jooce http://www.accjooce.com/
    Falcon Vapes http://falconvapes.com.au/

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    steve.c likes this.

  4. #14
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfish View Post
    Couple of other good ones:
    ACC Jooce http://www.accjooce.com/
    Falcon Vapes http://falconvapes.com.au/

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Done! Many thanks hellfish!
    Hellfish likes this.

  5. #15
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,160
    fantastic work steve - good on u!!!

    one thing tho - is there a standard where a doubler that is advertised as say a "15ml doubler" is actually 15ml of liquid that comes in a 30ml bottle so u just have to top it up?

    are all the aussie vendors like this - ie is this standard practice now?

  6. #16
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,052
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    fantastic work steve - good on u!!!

    one thing tho - is there a standard where a doubler that is advertised as say a "15ml doubler" is actually 15ml of liquid that comes in a 30ml bottle so u just have to top it up?

    are all the aussie vendors like this - ie is this standard practice now?
    Cheers mate! No theres no standard like that. Some offer it, some dont. The only ones on this list I've tried that offer it is vapoureyes and wick and wire. Its a great idea actually, but may be more expensive for the vendor. Some of the others may offer it here but i havent tried them. Maybe some other members can chime in on that.
    avtek likes this.

  7. #17
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    1,376
    Pretty sure Nimbus Vapour and the Vapour Caper do the double sized bottle thing for doublers as well.
    Edit - Vagabond do too.
    Last edited by J_B_86; 03-12-15 at 03:11 PM.
    avtek, steve.c and wedgtail like this.

  8. #18
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Hills district, Sydney
    Posts
    2,661
    And I'm pretty sure the Steamers do it too. I have a stack of their 30ml doublers in 60ml bottles in my cupboard.
    avtek and steve.c like this.

    Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

  9. #19
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,052
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    And I'm pretty sure the Steamers do it too. I have a stack of their 30ml doublers in 60ml bottles in my cupboard.
    Yep, it makes everything super easy. I just mixed up 100ml vg/pg with double nic not long ago just for doublers. Now i just add and vape. Its good for times when your just too lazy to muck around with flavour percentages and such. Btw btobw, now ive got two snp's woohoo! (Dw, the one i got off you is still my favourite)
    btobw likes this.

  10. #20
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Hills district, Sydney
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Yep, it makes everything super easy. I just mixed up 100ml vg/pg with double nic not long ago just for doublers. Now i just add and vape. Its good for times when your just too lazy to muck around with flavour percentages and such. Btw btobw, now ive got two snp's woohoo! (Dw, the one i got off you is still my favourite)
    Bwahahaha! I did see you'd snaffled a second SnP, but I'm sure the one from me is far superior

    They are a beautiful tank, but don't forget to close the fill holes after filling! I have a cute little Axiom hybrid; its tank has a fill system copied from the SnP. I got distracted yesterday when filling and forgot to close off the cap. I took my first vape, only to have juice weep out of it onto my hand and down my arm.

    And yes, once in a blue moon I mix up double-strength nic ready for use in doublers. The half-full bottles make it easy, but I still then decant into 30ml bottles for sitting on my desk.
    steve.c likes this.

    Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

 

 
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:50 PM.