Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Importing e nicotine (qld)

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Importing e nicotine (qld)

So what is the success rate for qld regarding ordering the e-liquid seeing as it is the only state that it is illegal to do so...sucks for me
    LustStarrr likes this.

AVF Regular
    None of the States are involved as anything you import comes into Australia under federal laws so you can import anything that is legal under federal laws. Just because something is illegal in a state doesn't mean you can't import it, it just means you can't use it in that state.
    Chrisso_88 and LustStarrr like this.

Sorry but thats not true I got done by customs importing ejuice into QLD from the UK. They produced a transcript from the very old poisons act. (I think it was 1937) Which states that a person my not be in possession of a prohibited poison without a licence or research licence.
    The contents was destroyed and if I am caught doing this again I will be prosecuted.
    Its a sad nanny state we live in.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hoex View Post
    Sorry but thats not true I got done by customs importing ejuice into QLD from the UK. They produced a transcript from the very old poisons act. (I think it was 1937) Which states that a person my not be in possession of a prohibited poison without a licence or research licence.
    The contents was destroyed and if I am caught doing this again I will be prosecuted.

Can you elaborate on the order. What mg and the quantity. When did the seizure take place

You are the first I have heard this happening to for individual use (commercial quality and quantity might be different)
    gtadmin, Fatman and shaneo like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular

Yes, as CC mentioned, this is the first that any of us bunch have heard of such a thing. It is rather a shock to hear TBH! This isn't a hoex is it hoex?
    shaneo and LustStarrr like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    The user name might be a clue

Sorry Gresh didn't fully read your post
    Gresh11, shaneo and RogueTomato like this.

Nah its not a hoax. I have been vaping for over six years.

It was a few years ago now. From memory it was 3 or 4 bottles of 30ml 6mg and 12 mg.

Ill dig up the paper work over the next few days and post it up for you. This is my first time using tapa talk so not sure how to do that yet. But ill figure it out. A friend of mine has been fighting the Australian government for many years over the e-cig debate. So far the fees have entered the 100's of 1000's.

I have traveled to many countries over the years and the many vapers I know all over there are blown away by the Aussie stance on the issue. But sorry to get off the
    ^TOPIC^ of this thread.
    Last edited by hoex; 07-07-16 at 07:32 PM.
    Crisscross, Gresh11 and LustStarrr like this.

AVF Regular
    Nah its not a hoax. I have been vaping for over six years.

It was a few years ago now. From memory it was 3 or 4 bottles of 30ml 6mg and 12 mg.

Ill dig up the paper work over the next few days and post it up for you. This is my first time using tapa talk so not sure how to do that yet. But ill figure it out. A friend of mine has been fighting the Australian government for many years over the e-cig debate. So far the fees have entered the 100's of 1000's.

I have traveled to many countries over the years and the many vapers I know all over there are blown away by the Aussie stance on the issue. But sorry to get off the
    ^TOPIC^ of this thread.

I thought it might have been an older issue. I should qualify my statement then. I have not heard of any recent seizures of nicotine for individual use.
    LustStarrr likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    QLD Health orchestrated a few seizures as a foot stamping exercise a few years back .. and were never heard from again ( customs wise)
    LustStarrr likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    QLD Health orchestrated a few seizures as a foot stamping exercise a few years back .. and were never heard from again ( customs wise)
    Phew, back into familiar territory! I remember that there were a few isolated cases. Thank our lucky stars it never took off!!
    LustStarrr likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast