Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Cheapest OS concentrate vendor *noob

AVF Regular

Cheapest OS concentrate vendor *noob

I heard on a post that it is cheapest to buy concentrates from US. Can anyone let me know where you get your's from, I am interested in making some head in the clouds recipes.

Hobart, Tasmania
    RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    I don't know.

12 months ago you'd go to Flavorer's Apprentice, fill up a cart and whatever the price, it was worth it. Capella was another option.

Now, no longer a valid option. USPS won't accept anything from them so it's all Fedex and UPS, which means it costs US$70 minimum for shipping. If you don't mind that kind of shipping bill, then it's still an option but I can't tolerate that kind of shipping cost.

I can't find flavours here (yet they make them here, I know), so I'm stuck.

I'll be in Oz over the new year break, and I expect to snap up some bottles of flavour concentrate while I'm there. Not so much 'cheap' as 'available without extortionist shipping', which is the best I can hope for.

If you find somewhere selling flavour concentrates for reasonable prices with good quality and tolerable shipping, I'm all ears. I've not found anything yet.

(Also needs to be Paypal. I can finance a new car in my own name, but they won't let me have a credit card here. Yes, it's racist. I don't care.)

Stu.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtoo View Post
    I don't know.

I can't find flavours here (yet they make them here, I know), so I'm stuck.
    Hiliq might be an option for you for the concentates. I'm having some pretty good results with what I've tried so far. They seem easy to work with and 90% of give fair results.

I'm still working through testing the last batch of stuff I got from them. My preference is normally for FA, but the Hiliq stuff is very cost effective.
    RyanohRyan likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    I dont know about cheapest from the US anymore - by the time you figure inthe Aussie dollar vs the US dollar plus postage - Most of the time I think it pretty much works out the same or more costly

Some aussie vendors include

Juice factory (Who will often order in things that they dont stock if you request it )
    Juice Concentrates - Capella - Page 1 - Juice Factory

Juicewhore who have been around forever
    Concentrates

These guys and others like them who also offer packs of juices for clone recipies
    All Concentrates - Sydney Vapour

Aussie ecigs sell cheap but good concentrates as well and will sometimes make some flavours from scratch for you
    https://www.aussie-ecigs.com/collect...es-and-liquids

I vote shop around cause unless you want to buy from asia- I dont think you will make any real savings between here and the us or even europe
    Cath Mort likes this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Cheap from US ??? I don't think so... But let me know if you find it lol.

AVF Regular
    With concentrates its really about weather or not you can find everything you need in the one place. I think a lot of people
    shop OS because they have more of a selection. Its definitely worth checking out weather you can get what you need locally
    (and cheaper) first.

This is one of the US sites some people here are using Gremlin DIY

AVF Regular
    Also have a look around the UK or Europe. The AUD exchange rate is a bit better than it used to be and Royal Mail is reasonable shipping. I vote with the others though buy local if you can.

Tom from the juicefactory will order in for you if you ask.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Oh, Nicotine River in the US isn't too bad on pricing. FA for $3 to $4 for 10ml, under $10 for 30ml. The killer is the freight charges, and waiting for it.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Hiliq might be an option for you for the concentates. I'm having some pretty good results with what I've tried so far. They seem easy to work with and 90% of give fair results.

I'm still working through testing the last batch of stuff I got from them. My preference is normally for FA, but the Hiliq stuff is very cost effective.
    I'm using Hiliq for day to day, but the range is limited compared to FA...

The Hiliq stuff is pretty good though, not too expensive and takes a couple days to get here from there. I'll be using them for pretty much everything day to day wise so it's not all doom and gloom.

That said, they do make flavourings here in Japan, good ones. The culture wall* means I can't get at them, and this time it's a double wall which means I simply go OS to get what I want.

Stu.

*Culture wall is a term I use when the local custom/culture prevents normal people from accessing certain things they would otherwise have easy access to in any other country in the world. In the case of vaping, it means getting medical grade PG and VG because a food grade alternative isn't thought to be needed for normal folks, but medical wise, PG and VG have a market to the wider community. So medical grade it is, food grade is unobtanium. I can buy menthol crystals though, dead easy. But that's the limit for DIY here because the flavour makers don't think a normal person needs their products, so make no effort to make it available and the second link in the chain there also believe normal folks don't need access to flavours, pre-made is better, so that's what's available. Actually, it's probably a good idea as most of the normal population couldn't handle making their own flavour mixes and those who don't conform to the norms of society here have long since learned how to circumvent the culture wall, although it does get damned frustrating at times and idiotic at other times.
    fabricator4 and RyanohRyan like this.

AVF Regular
    Just did an order here
    TFA etc about half price of Australia

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/25-concentrates
    Vapntime, sammstein and cpvaps like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast