Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By captive
  • 2 Post By fabricator4

Thread: Menthol too strong

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Menthol too strong

Hi Gurus.

I am trying to assist my workmate in his quest to introduce his wife to the world of vaping.

She smokes menthol cigs and the better suggestion I thought of was to introduce her through what she is familiar with for a start.

I ordered some 12mg Menthol from MBV and filled a fresh Nautilus with it today for him.

The hit from the menthol is not too unlike inhaling a Fisherman's Friend .

Would you have any suggestions on how to mellow the taste if this is too much of a hard hit for her?

I have a few 6mg tobacco type juices and also a 12mg 50/50 nic juice on hand.

I'll let him try the straight tank to see what she thinks, but also want an easy idea to reduce the mint if it's too harsh for her taste.

TIA

AVF Regular
    If its to strong and you have 12mg plain its easy just use the plain juice to "water" it down if not get hold of some 50/50 plain liquids locally and use that but you will also lower the nic content doing that.
    singlefished and Sargimuss like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargimuss View Post
    Hi Gurus.

I am trying to assist my workmate in his quest to introduce his wife to the world of vaping.

She smokes menthol cigs and the better suggestion I thought of was to introduce her through what she is familiar with for a start.

I ordered some 12mg Menthol from MBV and filled a fresh Nautilus with it today for him.

The hit from the menthol is not too unlike inhaling a Fisherman's Friend .

Would you have any suggestions on how to mellow the taste if this is too much of a hard hit for her?

I have a few 6mg tobacco type juices and also a 12mg 50/50 nic juice on hand.

I'll let him try the straight tank to see what she thinks, but also want an easy idea to reduce the mint if it's too harsh for her taste.

TIA
    Mixing it with the other liquids you have will reduce the menthol hit. Most menthols are not normally that strong. You (she) will probably want more of a light menthol tobacco flavour, but give her all the options...
    singlefished and Sargimuss like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks for the tips. I was hoping I could do something to mellow the mint hit if she needed.

It may not even be a problem for her, she may be dine with it, but would rather have an option.

Cheers.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk