Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: TOBACCO flavors

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

TOBACCO flavors

HI ALL ITS me again Barry after recommendations,,,,, For a mild Tobacco flavor concentrate .i am trying to mix a nice coffee-vanilla- tobacco vape [similar to WACONDA!!!.]

Not looking for too much cloud Just a NICE PLEASENT SMOKE REPLACEMENT ..
    I live in SA & are going to a vape shop in Gawler this coming friday to get some concentrated flavors..
    I have MIXOLOGY,NIC,, PG&VG liquids.
    I have a sample bottle of WACONDA [from a MEMBER HERE-MANY THANKS] ADDED 6MG NIC & ITS GREAT..

I hope to come up with something similar!!!

Any help wi;ll be appreciated,,,,,,,,CHEERS BARRY ,,ps XMAS nearly here again ??Where did the Year GO???????>
    Hi,life is too short,SO DO NOT WAIT TO SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL,STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE DAMN THING YOURSELF..

Super Moderator
    Barry, you could try this --> Coffee vanilla tobacco (and a bit of Baileys ). I don't know how close it comes to Nicoticket Wakonda though ...
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    I used to be a Wakonda freak too Barry but got fed up with waiting for O/S post and the associated cost. Whilst not the same as Wakonda but on a similar vein, and I do it everyday (except I have run out, waiting on a package) is VE's Alpha + Omega. I reckon you would like that one!

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Barry, you could try this --> Coffee vanilla tobacco (and a bit of Baileys ). I don't know how close it comes to Nicoticket Wakonda though ...
    THANKS GTADMIN I will have a go at that .. WHYALLA not too far from me Mate Been there a few times i hope the Steel works keeps Going we need AUSSIE Work places [Not china steel]
    CHEERS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,BARRY in BOOBOROWIE -Near Burra!!..
    gtadmin and Fatman like this.
    Hi,life is too short,SO DO NOT WAIT TO SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL,STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE DAMN THING YOURSELF..

Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    I used to be a Wakonda freak too Barry but got fed up with waiting for O/S post and the associated cost. Whilst not the same as Wakonda but on a similar vein, and I do it everyday (except I have run out, waiting on a package) is VE's Alpha + Omega. I reckon you would like that one!
    HI THANKS ,,VE's????? is that VAPE-EYES ???? YES O/Seas is too costly these days Plus the Wait ..I want to keep it in NZ & AUST.

CHEERS BARRY..
    Last edited by Hoadlies; 20-12-16 at 05:42 PM. Reason: missed

Super Moderator
    What I would do is go with merexy's suggestion so you have something ready made, and then venture into DIY. I don't think the vape shop in Gawler sells FA concentrates (I had to order mine on-line).

Here is a link to the juice merexy suggested: http://vapoureyes.com.au/products/al...ant=3491612036
    Last edited by gtadmin; 20-12-16 at 05:45 PM.
    merexy and 1ynne like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Cat
    AVF Regular
    I haven't tried Waconda but I freakin' love The Virus ("notes of chocolate, coffee, peanuts, honey, caramel and maple syrup with an even bodied dry tobacco flavor" naturally extracted tobacco) from Nicoticket and I'm distraught that they are closing because of FDA regulations and have no Virus left. So I ordered The Cure 2. As close as I can find to the Virus.

By the way their juices are really smooth and they have a 60% off sale on the remaining stock. Use Farewell in the coupon code if anyone's interested. Excellent service I highly recommend them.
    Hoadlies likes this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    What I would do is go with merexy's suggestion so you have something ready made, and then venture into DIY. I don't think the vape shop in Gawler sells FA concentrates (I had to order mine on-line).

Here is a link to the juice merexy suggested: ALPHA + Ī©MEGA | eJuice | Vapoureyes
    Thanks GT, it's hard to explain A+O but I've been doing it practically every evening since it came out.... It's that good! And home grown.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    If you want a smoke replacement type tobacco try the Hangsen concentrates. Vapeking sell them as their i-mix range. Also VK's ready to mix tobacco's are really good smoke replacement vapes and not things like banana, coffee and vanilla with a touch of burnt rubber like many other so called tobacco's on the market

Other concentrates that are good for tobacs are TFA Mtype and DK Tobacco, but go lightly and be advised they are an acquired taste, however used properly give a real cig like vape.

Also Juice Factory Super Concentrates are worth a shot too.
    gtadmin likes this.

WELL GUYS I THANK you ALL yet again i am so pleased at all the help I have been given ,over the short time I have been a member here ,Great Stuff..
    I have not Smoked tobacco since joining this great Group ..due to the support & help from You Guys& Gal,I started smoking at 13 Y/old & although Quitting a few times for only short periods usually 3 months Max ,I found with Vaping it was So easy ..
    NOW if the GOVT was fair-dinkum they would allow Nicotine to be available in Australia to Eleviate the Health risks that are associated with Tobacco ,OH NO, they taxed us out of tobacco [For revenue reasons only!!] so as people turn to Vaping [with Nic] They will still want out pint of blood ..
    THEY are Hypocrits in my book ,& are selling OZ out to O/seas ,NO more decent cars made here ,white goods,& the lists goes on....I am 77 & look back in shame,on our GOVT..

OK I have RANTED on BUT THANKS to This site & all MEMBERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BARRY..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast