Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Nude Nicotine.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Nude Nicotine.

Well after a stumble with another nic supplier I've finally received my Nude Nicotine, and this stuff rocks. I'm back to knocking up my juice, and discovering a whole new array of tobacco flavors.
    I've got three flavors on the go at the moment, Banana Nut Bread, Double RY4 and Cigar. They all taste great and it's so good to be back in the DIY arena .

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthvaper View Post
    Well after a stumble with another nic supplier I've finally received my Nude Nicotine, and this stuff rocks. I'm back to knocking up my juice, and discovering a whole new array of tobacco flavors.
    I've got three flavors on the go at the moment, Banana Nut Bread, Double RY4 and Cigar. They all taste great and it's so good to be back in the DIY arena .

A good place i found to get nic is mixoligy.co.nz its better quality but stil not the most amazing yhingbive tried. i tried soul blue and the nic was shit it had a strong peppery taste. Whats the pricing of nude nic?

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
    1ynne likes this.

Nude nicotine is $40:00 for 50ml. But $30:00 of that is postage and that's in AU$. At the end of the day you're saving a squillion by making your own juice .

Cat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Wow im looking at getting it for my next order but just did a quick recost 130$ for a ltr of 100mg fair enough. But 57$ for postage come on fair suck of the sav. That is just ludicrous absorbent and just plain rude from nude to b charging that much for postage. Thier is no way thier costs can be that much. I did a costing about 2 months ago and it wasn't even half of what it is now. I think i will send em a email with the pls explain.

So sent em an email see how it gos
    Not so bad also did some calculations and include postage and if you vape 12mg it works out to be about 7c aml and as i vape at 6mg its about 3.5 c a ml
    Last edited by Danny76; 05-01-17 at 10:25 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Wow im looking at getting it for my next order but just did a quick recost 130$ for a ltr of 100mg fair enough. But 57$ for postage come on fair suck of the sav. That is just ludicrous absorbent and just plain rude from nude to b charging that much for postage. Thier is no way thier costs can be that much. I did a costing about 2 months ago and it wasn't even half of what it is now. I think i will send em a email with the pls explain.

So sent em an email see how it gos
    Not so bad also did some calculations and include postage and if you vape 12mg it works out to be about 7c aml and as i vape at 6mg its about 3.5 c a ml
    If you are happy to pay those prices for Nude you should check out Hiliq NTN it is far superior to Nude or to any nic i have tried (I used Nude for three years) but it does cost a bit more. There is a Aussie Vapers code as well that saves you 15%, also shipping only takes about 3-5 days and they have a rep here on the site.
    RyanohRyan and RossSPARROW like this.

Been there with the HiLiq and it was an experience I'd rather forget. The first and only batch I knocked up went red immediately, so I thought I'd give it a go and it felt like it was tearing my throat out. So once bitten twice shy I'm afraid.

AVF Regular
    Was that with NTN? I have heard nothing but glowing reports regarding that new product. I'm quite certain Ryan from HILIQ would want to hear from you, if you had a problem. He is a great guy, totally genuine and is deeply concerned if there are any problems with any of their products. But I can guarantee, if there is a problem with an NTN delivery, he would sort it out, quick smart.
    RyanohRyan and Danny76 like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Been there with the HiLiq and it was an experience I'd rather forget. The first and only batch I knocked up went red immediately, so I thought I'd give it a go and it felt like it was tearing my throat out. So once bitten twice shy I'm afraid.

Yea, this is a new product - synthetic nicotine, NTN its called. I've never tried their 'regular' nicotine. I only used Nude.
    RyanohRyan and Stealthvaper like this.

AVF Regular

This thread has more info and review Hiliq NTN (synthetic nicotine)
    RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapntime View Post
    Yea, this is a new product - synthetic nicotine, NTN its called. I've never tried their 'regular' nicotine. I only used Nude.
    Synthetic nicotine? I read a article about that a few weeks ago but didnt really believe it, does it actaully exist?

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast