Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Ordering fluid with nicotine from HILIQ and it coming into Oz

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Ordering fluid with nicotine from HILIQ and it coming into Oz

I have just ordered approx 1 litre in different size bottles/flavours

Has anybody had any issues ordering this much at once and sending to Vic? I only thought about it after ordering

Im not even sure what the rules/law etc is on buying it from overseas with nicotine, all i know is i cannot buy with nicotine in Oz so decided to buy quite a bit as the postage is quite expensive
    RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Don't think you should have any issues with them - I'm planning on putting an order through them myself soon, There's a thread on here all about them - Hi-Liq Thread....Jumping in -- Ryan
    RyanohRyan and orkneyguy28 like this.

Shouldnt have any problems mate and if you selected DHL as the shipping method it should be at your doorstep in less than a week !

AVF Regular
    Ordering nic to sa and vic is perfectly legal up to a 3 month supply which is not stated how much. Customs probably don't know what they are looking at and won't bat an eye lid. That's just a guess though I buy juice within Aus and add my own nic so I've never had a issue. But when I first started I bought 3 120mls from vista vapor and got through no worries, I've known people who order a litre or 2 of nic and get it fine.
    Where did you buy it from?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Yeah ive got the 1ltr 100mg which is enough to see me through for about 3 years if i had not split it between a few freinds so the 3 month thing is pffff.
    shaneo and orkneyguy28 like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    You can buy nic juice in Australia, it's a good backup source if you can't wait for an overseas delivery or for people who don't want to break the law.

https://www.nicopharm.com.au/store/c...account/login/

AVF Regular
    Hmm heard some bad wraps about nicopharm this was fabs experience with them

NicoPharm Nicotine
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    emu emu emu.... that is one sick supplier.... Nude Nic is great great great.. and there are many good reports of Mixology across the ditch in NZ.. not Nicopharm... ever.. unless you want some fake official looking prescription...
    Danny76 and emu like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce.C View Post
    Ordering nic to sa and vic is perfectly legal up to a 3 month supply which is not stated how much. Customs probably don't know what they are looking at and won't bat an eye lid. That's just a guess though I buy juice within Aus and add my own nic so I've never had a issue. But when I first started I bought 3 120mls from vista vapor and got through no worries, I've known people who order a litre or 2 of nic and get it fine.
    Where did you buy it from?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    I bought it from hiliq as its the only place i know overseas that is cheap
    Im very open for suggestions where else to buy from that reasonable price and quality
    I purchased from NZ twice when i started vaping but was approx $50 for 2 30ml bottles,cheaper smoking lol
    I was planning on sending half of fluid i buy over to WA so hopefully that goes smoothly also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RyanohRyan likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    emu emu emu.... that is one sick supplier.... Nude Nic is great great great.. and there are many good reports of Mixology across the ditch in NZ.. not Nicopharm... ever.. unless you want some fake official looking prescription...
    Someone said "You can't get nic in Australia" when you actually can, just for the record.

I would never use them
    1ynne and Danny76 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast