Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: not feeling a juice right?

AVF Regular

Question not feeling a juice right?

has this happened to anyone else?

you get a great juice and when you try it theres nothing?

i know i dont have vapers tounge

could i just not have the best build for it?
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Sounds like a case of vapers tongue to me saph, there's only one cure, screw a Melo 300 or V 12 Smok tank onto a 4 battery mod, crank it up to 160 watt's and take a few big direct lung hits.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    has this happened to anyone else?

you get a great juice and when you try it theres nothing?

i know i dont have vapers tounge

could i just not have the best build for it?

Probably just flavour overload. Switch to something else and try it again tomorrow.

What juice is it?
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Sounds like a case of vapers tongue to me saph, there's only one cure, screw a Melo 300 or V 12 Smok tank onto a 4 battery mod, crank it up to 160 watt's and take a few big direct lung hits.
    sure bring one to qld :P

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Probably just flavour overload. Switch to something else and try it again tomorrow.

What juice is it?
    milkman by the milkman it just tasted bland as heck to me granted its in the T18 since ive got cookies and cream mellowing out in my slipstream
    Last edited by saph; 10-02-17 at 10:59 PM. Reason: gonna smash my keyboard soon if it doesnt stop acting up

AVF Regular
    what is vapors tongue and how do you fix it?
    I'm hearing a lot about these melo 300's are they new or been around a while?
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    it should be called vapors fatigue its basicly where your senses in the ofactory system shut down
    Sully likes this.

AVF Regular
    There are a huge number of variables with relation to builds, wattage, temperature or a million other thing. It tends to come down to the individuals taste and that can be anything.

find what you like and go with it.
    Sully likes this.
    Not in need of peoples issues

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I put a video here Sully, should have mine Monday so I'll do a review soon.
    Eleaf melo 300 sextuple
    Sully likes this.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    milkman by the milkman it just tasted bland as heck to me granted its in the T18 since ive got cookies and cream mellowing out in my slipstream
    The Melo 300 is a new 6 coil tank. I think the comment was meant to be facetious.

A middle of the road but very good flavour tank is the Melo III, or you could try a dripper but I don't know if you want to go there just yet.

Like I said, try it tomorrow and see if it's different for you. Your taste buds may just need a rest - it happens to all of us, sampling flavours all day. Well that's a another solution that does work - use unflavoured or very light flavours for a day. I have a 'recovery juice' which is just FA summertime mixed to only a few percent.

If it's still not working, try it in some different devices. High VG juices don't carry flavours well, especially on some devices.

If that still doesn't work, consider if you don't really have the sensory apparatus for 'milk' type flavours if that is what it is. My blind spot (if you can call an olfactory sense a blind spot) is custards. I don't get them, and can't really taste them. I haven't yet experimented to see if there's a level of concentration that will work for me but I'm usually underwhelmed by custards.
    Sully likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    The Melo 300 is a new 6 coil tank. I think the comment was meant to be facetious.

A middle of the road but very good flavour tank is the Melo III, or you could try a dripper but I don't know if you want to go there just yet.

Like I said, try it tomorrow and see if it's different for you. Your taste buds may just need a rest - it happens to all of us, sampling flavours all day. Well that's a another solution that does work - use unflavoured or very light flavours for a day. I have a 'recovery juice' which is just FA summertime mixed to only a few percent.

If it's still not working, try it in some different devices. High VG juices don't carry flavours well, especially on some devices.

If that still doesn't work, consider if you don't really have the sensory apparatus for 'milk' type flavours if that is what it is. My blind spot (if you can call an olfactory sense a blind spot) is custards. I don't get them, and can't really taste them. I haven't yet experimented to see if there's a level of concentration that will work for me but I'm usually underwhelmed by custards.
    i get the joke trust me and yea im gonna let it be i think its because thats all ive been able to smell in my room for the last day its buggered me up abit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast