Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Alternatives to Juicewhore Signature Tobacco concentrate?

AVF Regular

Alternatives to Juicewhore Signature Tobacco concentrate?

Hi folks,

I really like JW's Tobacco concentrate and I use it for Fab's light tobacco recipe. But it's a real PITA getting hold of it because I can only buy it from JW - and I don't need to buy anything else from JW - so I end up paying $7.50 postage for a $6 bottle of concentrate

I was wondering if there are any FA/Capella/Inawera/TFA concentrates that compare?

Also, does anyone know if the JW offering is a NET or what?

Cheers
    RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    Hi folks,

I really like JW's Tobacco concentrate and I use it for Fab's light tobacco recipe. But it's a real PITA getting hold of it because I can only buy it from JW - and I don't need to buy anything else from JW - so I end up paying $7.50 postage for a $6 bottle of concentrate

I was wondering if there are any FA/Capella/Inawera/TFA concentrates that compare?

Cheers
    Most Tobacco concentrates regardless of flavor or brand I have found to be imported. I have over the years have tried numerous sources from O/S and have settled to importing the tobacco concentrates from HiLiq. Juice Factory have started branching out into Inawarra lines and I use a lot of Juice factory concentrates of all types. Regrettably no matter which ever on line supplier you go to if you purchase below their free postage limit you have to pay postage. That is the vendors that do give their customers free postage. I did look at JW's products ages ago but my personal preference is JF.
    RyanohRyan likes this.
    Lest in self defence it be,
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!

AVF Regular
    I started buying three at a time for that exact reason. It seems to keep fine. Changing to any dry light tobacco flavour is fine in that recipe though, whatever works for you. :-)

I started off using FA RY4 and gradually changed it into light tobacco flavours.

I just looked at my recipes. 2014 appears to be the last time I used RY4 in it. I used one of the FA light tobaccos in between that as well.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Hi folks,

Cheers
    That JW is a nice blend alright, I mix it at 30 drops in 100 ml and it's perfect, getting the 30 ml bottle is better value if that helps.

The best RY4 I've found is the Molin berry from Poland, I get the 100 ml concentrate for $25 delivered snail mail and it lasts for ages. They say mix it at 7% but I only use it at 1% which is yummy.

RY-4 100ml

I just got a new bottle a couple of days ago....

AVF Regular
    Never heard of Molinberry before Emu, but it must be alright if you get 100ml and mix at 1% hahah!!! very cool. Do you like a lot of tobacco vapes?

Fab, what are some other light dry tobaccos? I know what I like and what I don't like, but they all have silly names and weird descriptions about flue curing or dark whatevers and hints of this and that and the other, hahaha!

The thing I like about the JW in your recipe is that it is light, and it has the teensiest tiniest bit of fruitiness and honey-ness about it, but it's not really sweet at all. If that makes sense?
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    The thing I like about the JW in your recipe is that it is light, and it has the teensiest tiniest bit of fruitiness and honey-ness about it, but it's not really sweet at all. If that makes sense?
    Yep, perfectly. I was using the JWS stuff by 2015 and didn't make any notes about what I used in the meantime.

Ones that I would have tried if the JWS had not worked would have been FA Virginia Tobacco (I think I would have tried that, so there's a chance that was the one I used) and FA Seven Leaves was one I always wanted to have a go at.

I bought three 30ml bottles of the JWS last time, and I think I've still got two and half of them. It's cheap enough...
    muscovyduckling and emu like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Never heard of Molinberry before Emu, but it must be alright if you get 100ml and mix at 1% hahah!!! very cool. Do you like a lot of tobacco vapes?
    Yes mate I love tobacco juice but it has to be light and dry, I mostly vape unflavoured now but I will have tobacco for a treat and once I start on the Molin RY4 or the Juice Whore I tend to keep it all day lol.

Both are really nice but the Molin one is the better of the two, I'm steeping a free sample of Winfield Blue from Go Vape and only a day to go before the big taste test so I'll let ya know what I think about that.
    muscovyduckling likes this.

AVF Regular
    Let us know how it goes Emu! Keen to hear about it.

Yeah, you're right Fab, I'll just get a butt load of the JW.... And might also get 7 Leaves and/or Virginia too, you know, to justify the shipping... Hah. Will let you know what they're like if I do.
    fabricator4 and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Hiliq Ry4 is really nice. Ran out and started using TFA RY4 double which was good but lacked the nutty element I get from Hiliq. Mixed TFA RY4 double at 5% with 1.5% glory from Flavourart and 1 drop MTS per 20ml......loving it.

Ventured into NETS recently with Blacknote Prelude and really liked it.....quite a smooth and light virginia. Peaked my interest in NETS so I'm taking the plunge and making one myself using the best Cuban cigar I could find. Will probably turn out crap but its been a heap of fun. doing the research on NETS and giving it a crack.

AVF Regular
    Good on you CP Report back please!

I have quite a few tobacco concentrates here, but they're all fairly dark and rich (in the same vein as FA Glory) or don't really taste of tobacco at all (like Inawera Vanilla for Pipe - just tastes like vanilla, lol. Many of the flavoured tobaccos just taste like the flavour - ie. nuts, caramel etc etc with bugger all tobacco).

The thing is, it's easy to add sweetness, and flavourings like vanilla or caramel or AP, but you can't take them out!!
    fabricator4, cpvaps and emu like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast