Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Alternative to Health Cabin for 28mg PG100%

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Alternative to Health Cabin for 28mg PG100%

Hi all, I've been vaping for over 5 years and got a lot of help from this forum when I first started.
    I prefer to keep my vaping really simple as my desk resembled a laboratory bench when I first started.
    So for the last 3-4 years I have been buying 24mg 100%PG in 115ml bottles from Health Cabin. I mix it 50/50 with 100%VG Del's Ultimate Pipe ...Couldn't be easier.
    I am perfectly happy to continue doing this as it is a simple and easy solution that suits me and my requirements.
    My question is can I buy 24mg PG100% Nic from anyone other than Health Cabin ..
    I don't want to buy 100mg nic or 50mg to mix myself ..I just want the same as I have been using but possibly from a different supplier.
    Call me boring in my vaping habits but this is how I prefer to vape ..each to their own I suppose.
    Last edited by ceanag; 21-02-17 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Typed 28 instead of 24

AVF Regular
    Hiliq does a 24mg in 250ml bottles, and Mixology does a 25mg in 100ml bottles.

Only two I've used other than HC, and while not the same 28mg nor the same size bottles, probably close enough to make it work.

If it aint broke, don't fix it. If I could settle on one liquid, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all...

Stu.

Thanks Schtoo, I had checked the Hiliq site but didn't see it on the relevant page ..then realised I had to click on "Unflavored 3-48mg/mL Nicotine Base 250ML" for more options ...
    Plus I meant 24mg ..in my first post ..not 28mg

emu
    AVF Regular
    These guys do quality nic base, much better than the cheap Chinese stuff and very smooth at 12mg. Not cheap though at 10.77 aud for 100 ml @ 24 mg.

Choose the airmail option at checkout for cheap delivery.

NicBase PG 24 mg/ml 100ml
    flyingfox12 likes this.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

Hi emu, do you buy nic from Molinshop frequently? What mix to you get? You sound happy with it, is that right?

TIA

AVF Regular
    The quickest and IMHO the best Nic base comes from HiLiq. You can order whatever base strength you want and it is delivered super quick in a week or so if you choose DHL. No customs problems and packed well. @emu The Polish site is good I will grant you that but snail mail...nah.
    Noe likes this.

AVF Regular
    My personal go to supplier is Myfreedomsmokes in the us.
    https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/liqu...nflavored.html $30 for a litre, add same again for fast post.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    These guys do quality nic base, much better than the cheap Chinese stuff and very smooth at 12mg. Not cheap though at 10.77 aud for 100 ml @ 24 mg.

Choose the airmail option at checkout for cheap delivery.

NicBase PG 24 mg/ml 100ml

I thought they stopped shipping to Oz at all?
    Australians Banned from importing nic from Poland

I've never heard anyone complain about the quality of HiLiqs nic base, it's pretty good stuff & about as cheap as you'll find.

Last edited by Noe; 21-02-17 at 06:32 PM.
    flyingfox12 likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I thought they stopped shipping to Oz at all?
    Australians Banned from importing nic from Poland

I've never heard anyone complain about the quality of HiLiqs nic base, it's pretty good stuff & about as cheap as you'll find.

Yes @Noe, I read that ages ago. I love HiLiq for their bases and their tobacco concentrates. One of the favorites is B&H and that I found the best tasting from HiLiq. I have tried a few Aussie varieties but the HiLiq one was the best. You will not see me complain about HiLiq quality and customer care. The old saying is: "If you are on a good thing then stick to it."
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by e_tech View Post
    Hi emu, do you buy nic from Molinshop frequently? What mix to you get? You sound happy with it, is that right?

TIA
    Yes e_tech I have bought quite a bit from Molin Shop mate, it is one of the best nic bases around for smoothness and consistent quality, it's all certified and has zero water in it so has a long shelf life. The only reason I stopped getting it from them was they only sell up to 36mg and I buy 100mg these days for better value, Last time I enquired they give me the run around cracking the wobbles about sending to Oz but they said if you use airmail it's ok. DHL were giving them a hard time shipping to Australia I believe.

I do miss it though as it's top notch nic and comes in a few varieties like 100 Vg, 100 Pg, 50/50, 70/30 and 30/70.

Works out at $117 aud for 1lt of 36mg 100 Pg which compared to Hiliq is very expensive, I just got 1lt of 100mg Pg from Hiliq delivered today for $81 aud so you can see the difference.

If you want to try it just get 100ml and go airmail which is cheap.
    MrGruffy and flyingfox12 like this.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast