• 1 Post By Sully
  • 2 Post By Seminewvaper75
  • 1 Post By Sully
  • 1 Post By Seminewvaper75

Thread: Anything similar to Mad Hatter?

AVF Regular

Anything similar to Mad Hatter?

Yep me again,
    I bought Mad Hatter ejuice when I was in town one day when I picked up my rx and protank, bought Mad Hatter (VI) on a whim because I liked the movie, own the costume and thought why not(I do that too often)
    Now I love Mixologys service speed etc but being the impatient sod I am and VI in town are out of stock today, anyone whos vaped this is there anything locally that's very similar?
    (don't worry Mixology Ill still order some from you! as long as I get lollies this time! :P )
    I seem to like these berry flavoured juices any advice most appreciated I might even send YOU lollies!
    Mixology Vape NZ likes this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Regular
    Yeah, love mad hatter too. Always pick one up at vape industries. I havent found anything similar to it. BTW this mixes well with mixology nic. It covers the harshness of the nix at lower mg compared to other juices.
    Mixology Vape NZ and Sully like this.

AVF Regular
    Yep thats where i got mine their out of stock so next week mixology gets my vapemoney!
    Mixology Vape NZ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah I'm pretty sure Mixology and VI are affiliated. Both sites have the same structure and uses the same eshop. Both are pretty good. Though VI tends to be a bit expensive on juice. But I guess cause they are in the CBD and not in the burbs.

Good service though and they have a loyalty card. 10th juice is free.

AVF Regular
    Sully, they've got mad hatter back in stock. Just went there during my break. Went down to buy some kanger coils and came back with an additional 4x bottle of new juices.

Sully likes this.

AVF Regular
    Cool thanks Sem, I cant get in town till sometime next week, be really interested how you find those flavours thou!
    thanks matey!

AVF Regular
    Hey Sully,

I've tried the gummi sharks green before and its a watermelon lollie flavour. The pink palmer used to be my ADV but went off it for a couple of weeks to finish other juices i had - it' similar to a peach ice tea. Now i'm back on it.

The other two flavours are good from the vape I had in the shop. I think I could do the drippy juice as an ADV but not the banana bread vanilla icecream sandwich. I find pasteries and desserts a bit full on as an ADV.

I prefer fruity flavours that remind me of drinks. They've more or less took me off drinking coke as I get my sugar hit from them. I tend just to drink water now which is a good thing I guess.

They might be sweet for you though.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk