Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fabricator4

Thread: Bringing Liquid Base containing 12mg nicotine to brisbane

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Bringing Liquid Base containing 12mg nicotine to brisbane

Hey Vapers,

two years ago I came to australia(Brisbane) with 2L of liquids with 18mg of nicotine.
    I declared it and they said it's all good. Now I've read it's even illegal to posses nicotine in Queensland.

What's the go with that? Anyone experienced any issues? Should I send it via mail? Should I just take it in my luggage?
    How big is the fine if I get caught? Will I get caught? It's for personal use. I used to smoke 40-80 cigarettes a day and I'm not touching cigarettes since I've started vaping. I want to keep it up.

Any Tipps for me?

Cheers
    Achtuhr

AVF Regular
    send via mail they wont give a toss most of the qld vapers do it no issues
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Mail it , probably better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Achtuhr View Post
    Hey Vapers,

two years ago I came to australia(Brisbane) with 2L of liquids with 18mg of nicotine.
    I declared it and they said it's all good. Now I've read it's even illegal to posses nicotine in Queensland.

What's the go with that? Anyone experienced any issues? Should I send it via mail? Should I just take it in my luggage?
    How big is the fine if I get caught? Will I get caught? It's for personal use. I used to smoke 40-80 cigarettes a day and I'm not touching cigarettes since I've started vaping. I want to keep it up.

Any Tipps for me?

Cheers
    Achtuhr
    You won't have any problems with nicotine. It's just Queensland Health being retards. The feds don't give a rats.

Just bring enough liquid for however long you'll be here though. You are more likely to run foul of airline security restrictions for liquids if you bring everything. Check with the airline for restrictions on size of bottles and total quantity. If you're here for an extended stay, forward stuff to where you will be staying, and just carry what you will need while travelling.
    Fatman likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.