Like Tree13Likes
  • 7 Post By MandaMillsy
  • 3 Post By rockmoose
  • 1 Post By laurie9300
  • 1 Post By MandaMillsy
  • 1 Post By saph

Thread: Just showing off my new Vape/Juice holder!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Just showing off my new Vape/Juice holder!

Check out my new sweet set up.
    My new juice/vape holder was only $20 off ebay! Mind you, it was like trying to put a piece of Ikea furniture together... but if you like puzzles, you'll have fun with it. Still, I think it looks rather nice, and stores all my juices, vapes, coils and knick knacks perfectly.

Now I just need to wait for all the bottles of juices i have steeping to finish, so I can fill it up some more.

It's the little things in life

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk
    Noe, btobw, laurie9300 and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Goodonya Millsy. Anything to get a little order for your toys has got to be a good thing.

My current setup makes Dogmans table look like a perfectly manicured, English cottage garden.
    1ynne, ybnice and Cat like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Goodonya Millsy. Anything to get a little order for your toys has got to be a good thing.

My current setup makes Dogmans table look like a perfectly manicured, English cottage garden.
    Haahaha classic
    Yes I love this whole vaping thing...

My kids call it my "hobbit" (hobby and habit rolled into one). Thank God I've cut back so much on the cigs... More to spend on vaping stuff

AVF Regular
    Nice! If your journey is anything like mine has been, your going to need a few more.......
    steve.c likes this.

Oh yes most definitely! Have got a good handle on juices, and have even started mixing my own and buying doublers etc...
    But am still a little lost with vapes and mods. (Although I have started rewicking my coils) I have two Vaper Empire Vantages, which are great at simulating smoking, but need a higher nic juice, and two pockex with are good for a nice throat and Nic hit... But they spit and crackle and I can't leisurely vape on the as they end up making me cough heaps.

But flavour, flavour, flavour is my thing. Flavour and a good nic hit. So need to find another mod that can give me both, without the turbo power of the pockex, but with more omph than the Vantage. Fussy bugger aren't I lol

Cat likes this.

AVF Regular
    smart idea got a link if possible?

i just use a box i made many years ago and for my "oh i need something" box its a old maltesers tub my brother got me
    Cat likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    smart idea got a link if possible?

i just use a box i made many years ago and for my "oh i need something" box its a old maltesers tub my brother got me
    Here you go Saph

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/331782118492

Like I said, it's a bit of a pain to put together, but really, really nice in real life.

Just a hint too, if you get one, keep the two long thin pieces of foam in the box. The back sections I use for my vapes is a little too deep, but I just cut each piece of foam in half, and it fits perfectly in the bottom of each back compartment.