Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By 1ynne
  • 1 Post By Dhufish
  • 1 Post By Crisscross

Thread: Nicotine from hellocig

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Nicotine from hellocig

Has anyone bought nicotine from hellocig before, i just received a bottle of 250 ml, suppose to be 50 50 vg pg, but on the bottle the vg and pg boxes are unchecked and bxii is checked, google tells me bxii is a mix of vg and peg400, hello cigs customer suppory tell me that bxii they check when it is a mix of vg pg, but once again google tells me that bxi is vg/pg and bxii is vg/peg400, has anyone else had this?, i am telling them that i am not buying it and that it seems suspicious, i do not want to put anything into my body from a chemical's factory in china with a wrongly labled bottle.

AVF Regular
    perhaps try Mixology New Zealand for fast responsive service... Nude Nic for exceptional quality but little customer service... MFS for a lil bit of both .. or maybe hi liq
    DogMan and AllyP like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    Has anyone bought nicotine from hellocig before, i just received a bottle of 250 ml, suppose to be 50 50 vg pg, but on the bottle the vg and pg boxes are unchecked and bxii is checked, google tells me bxii is a mix of vg and peg400, hello cigs customer suppory tell me that bxii they check when it is a mix of vg pg, but once again google tells me that bxi is vg/pg and bxii is vg/peg400, has anyone else had this?, i am telling them that i am not buying it and that it seems suspicious, i do not want to put anything into my body from a chemical's factory in china with a wrongly labled bottle.
    Bugger - never heard of them, pays to do a little research before handing out your hard earned dosh. I would try and get a refund and order from Hiliq or one of the other Nic Vendors that people here use regularly.
    Sorry this happened to you
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Their reception desk "in the middle" looks fake as f#*k, is that even a plant ?

Last edited by Dhufish; 11-04-17 at 12:01 PM.
    AllyP likes this.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Nicvape

M
    O
    A
    R

C
    H
    A
    R
    A
    C
    T
    E
    R
    S
    !
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    I gather from the lack of response to the actual question that not a lot of us have bought Nic from Hellocig.

Are you looking for help with how to deal with them and return the nic you bought or are you looking for a better alternative.
    AllyP likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Mixology has been my go to.. comes within 3 days in a well packaged box from New Zealand, customer service is good considering they have 2 store fronts and seem dodgy af.. (Aussie blue which "ships from America" and mixology which "ships from NZ")
    I Don't Smoke Analogues