Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By flyingfox12

Thread: Mollinberry USA Mix, Ash Cigar RY4, & Latakia Review

AVF Regular

Mollinberry USA Mix, Ash Cigar RY4, & Latakia Review

I finally got to sample my Mollinberry mixes I mixed @ 5% 50/50 VG/PG. I had them steeping for about 3 weeks. Mollinberry seems to need longer steeping I did try a sample @ 2 weeks but that was not enough.

USA Mix

Not bad at all, very mild tobacco flavor, apart from Ry 4 I am not a great fan of tobacco flavors however this one I find very enjoyable and can comfortably use it as an all day vape.

Ash Cigar

A mild and somewhat sweet cigar very pleasant on its own without a heavy cigar overtone or smell. I have tried JF Cubana but this one suits me a lot better, ideal for e-pipe users.
    I added after initial tests about 4% of Mollinberry Cherry and now this is spot on for a cherry cigar which I am fond of.

Ry4

This by far is the best and most original Ry4 that I have sampled to date. 5% of this one is a little weak for my taste. I suggest mix it at 7% IMHO Mollinberry have got this one right.

Latakia

Now this one just about blew my crown jewls off I mixed this one @5% if you like a strong baby this one is for you. It reminded me of the strength of Rothmans but a much more pleasant taste. It seems to be a cross between B & H and Marlbro if we compare it with Stinkies. Good heady vape but I could not vape this one as an all day vape. USA mix and Ash Cigar I can easily do so.

All of these I nic'd @ 6% and the tested on a clapton alien duel coil @60W 0.18 ohm
    I have now ordered Ash Cigar, Ry4 and USA mix in 100 ml concentrates.
    gert, Dhufish and SomberVaper like this.

AVF Regular
    Latakia sounds good--