Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Nicotine E Juice Seized in QLD

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I get that this is a Toll/Brisbane Airport thing, but it still does me so much good when I refresh the tracking and it reads:

"Your item departed a transfer airport in KINGSFORD SMITH, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA on August ##, 20## at 8:13 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination".

I am so looking forward to my VaporFlask and his little friends.
    DocM and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blox4u View Post
    Yep the first letter freaked me out when it says in bold writing $9800 for obtaining and possessing nicotine.
    I just want to give NZ Vapour a shout out for refunding my money when they found out my order was seized they didn't have to as lots of orders were seized and they lost $1000's. Plus I want to thank Fab4 for all his knowledge on all things vaping (what doesn't he know)and support from when I received my first letter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's way overdue to hit some agency for a grant for all AVFers' to get together for a meet & greet junket to somewhere pretty, warm and nice for the sake of BIG THANK YOUS' to the people that assist and basically mentor newbs to the greater good, vaping, and call it research on the grant application! A winner!
    emu and blox4u like this.
    Proud owner of #4 Bastard file and various ecoutrements.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213