Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Nicotine E Juice Seized in QLD

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I really hope they do, but am not holding my breath. I have enough juice to get through tomorrow MAYBE, and thats it.
    Get to you local juice store and dont go back to smoking 👍👍 if you get stuck and your local to me always happy to help

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    I really hope they do, but am not holding my breath. I have enough juice to get through tomorrow MAYBE, and thats it.
    The alternative we can offer (which doesn't sit all that well for me being in NSW myself)

Ship your orders to a close friend or relative into NSW/Sydney then have them send it up to you via Aus Post. Its going to cost a little more but you get your nicotine.

Sadly, myself being quite a paranoid person only think ahead of complications arising for NSW due to the influx of nic orders then hitting NSW.

But do as you must....
    VapeLikeKing505 likes this.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

#rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

AVF Regular
    Australian Customs will not stop your package. Toll packages are the only ones being affected, as far as we have heard up to now.

If the courier is Toll and enters the country via Brisbane airport it will clear customs and then someone (toll?) will notify Queensland Health. At that point you will receive a letter from Queensland Health.

As I wrote in the other thread, Section 251 of the Queensland Drug and Poisons regulations states:

Doctors
    To the extent necessary to
    practise medicine, a doctor is
    authorised to—
    (a)
    administer, dispense, prescribe or supply an S2, S3 or S7 poison; or
    (b)
    give someone who may administer or supply an S2 or S3 poison
    an oral or written instruction to administer or supply the poison.

So your only chance is to get a prescription for it at that point. It can't hurt to try.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFloyd View Post
    Get to you local juice store and dont go back to smoking 👍👍 if you get stuck and your local to me always happy to help

I ordered some nicotine free juices on Friday, as far as I know there is absolutely nothing close to me, I'm in Cairns. Really don't want to but I'm not so great without nicotine.

eLicky, I did think of that but all my friends and family are Queensland based too. Even if they weren't I am not sure they'd be comfortable doing that. Ha, I wish I had been more paranoid and stocked up. Maybe you should before that happens!

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Australian Customs will not stop your package. Toll packages are the only ones being affected, as far as we have heard up to now.

If the courier is Toll and enters the country via Brisbane airport it will clear customs and then someone (toll?) will notify Queensland Health. At that point you will receive a letter from Queensland Health.

As I wrote in the other thread, Section 251 of the Queensland Drug and Poisons regulations states:

Doctors
    To the extent necessary to
    practise medicine, a doctor is
    authorised to—
    (a)
    administer, dispense, prescribe or supply an S2, S3 or S7 poison; or
    (b)
    give someone who may administer or supply an S2 or S3 poison
    an oral or written instruction to administer or supply the poison.

So your only chance is to get a prescription for it at that point. It can't hurt to try.
    I have found a place online called nicopharm, from what Ive found all seems to be legit. You answer some questions and a dr prescribes the nicotine to you. Emailed them with a couple of questions and am confident with buying from them. But at $100 for 5x30ML bottles, I'm not going to stop looking for alternatives.

AVF Regular
    Erin, Vapor eyes are still sending to Queensland, all their parcels go through Sydney customs ..it says on their website that they havent had any of their packages impounded to date. You could pop over to their website if you are interested.
    I hope your other packages turn up.

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    I have found a place online called nicopharm, from what Ive found all seems to be legit. You answer some questions and a dr prescribes the nicotine to you. Emailed them with a couple of questions and am confident with buying from them. But at $100 for 5x30ML bottles, I'm not going to stop looking for alternatives.
    I believe they supply 24mg strength?
    I buy 100mg strength and use .9ml per 30ml to get a 3mg strength . So i assume i will have to use alot more nic from nic farm and at that price thats making it very expensive?

ghost2489 likes this.
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    I ordered some nicotine free juices on Friday, as far as I know there is absolutely nothing close to me, I'm in Cairns. Really don't want to but I'm not so great without nicotine.

eLicky, I did think of that but all my friends and family are Queensland based too. Even if they weren't I am not sure they'd be comfortable doing that. Ha, I wish I had been more paranoid and stocked up. Maybe you should before that happens!
    Only online, but you could hit them up if you were stuck:
    https://www.vapersphere.com.au/about-us/

You'd still need to source nicotine.

Don't panic until you get a letter from Queensland Health.

If in trouble, or in doubt
    run in circles, scream and shout.
    JakeFloyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Only online, but you could hit them up if you were stuck:
    https://www.vapersphere.com.au/about-us/

You'd still need to source nicotine.

Don't panic until you get a letter from Queensland Health.

If in trouble, or in doubt
    run in circles, scream and shout.
    R u suggesting I panic or have I been running in circles on avf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blox4u View Post
    R u suggesting I panic or have I been running in circles on avf
    Just having a bit of fun mate. It's been a long day for me.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast