Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Nicotine E Juice Seized in QLD

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    Erin, Vapor eyes are still sending to Queensland, all their parcels go through Sydney customs ..it says on their website that they havent had any of their packages impounded to date. You could pop over to their website if you are interested.
    I hope your other packages turn up.
    Thank you, I will check them out!

Jake, yes, it works out to be more expensive but it's an option.

Fabricator4, thanks, I never heard of the cairns based site. I'm ready to run around and scream and shout if I absolutely have to!
    gert and mercury bullet like this.

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Fab is so full of knowledge

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    gert, AllyP, orkneyguy28 and 1 others like this.
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    Erin, Vapor eyes are still sending to Queensland, all their parcels go through Sydney customs ..it says on their website that they havent had any of their packages impounded to date. You could pop over to their website if you are interested.
    I hope your other packages turn up.
    VapourEyes NZ have now stated that they will still send to Qld but only if you pay an extra $12 in shipping that is not needed if you send to any other state in Australia.

AVF Regular
    I thought VE sent all their Parcels through Sydney even before the shit hit the fan recently re Customs/QLD Health Seizure/s. I saw this being said on FB So I dont understand why slug us $12.00 now when not before ... idk ...
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Molsen06 View Post
    VapourEyes NZ have now stated that they will still send to Qld but only if you pay an extra $12 in shipping that is not needed if you send to any other state in Australia.
    Summary
    What's changing?
    Due to reported problems with customs clearance, free standard shipping is no longer available to customers in Queensland.

Can I still order from you if I live in Queensland?
    Absolutely, the only difference is that the only shipping method available for Queensland shipping addresses is DHL Express, which is an extremely fast, 2 to 3 business day service.

Do I have to pay for DHL Express?
    Yes, but we've subsidised the price down to $12 NZD (about $11 AUD) for Queensland customers.

What happens if customs confiscates my parcel?
    Vapoureyes NZ will reship or refund your order immediately, no questions asked.

What can I do about this bullshit?
    Write to or call your MP. Join your local vape advocacy group. Stop letting prohibitionist governments get away with limiting your rights.
    Flea, Jaz, trumpy955 and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    I thought VE sent all their Parcels through Sydney even before the shit hit the fan recently re Customs/QLD Health Seizure/s. I saw this being said on FB So I dont understand why slug us $12.00 now when not before ... idk ...
    The $12 is a subsidised express shipping.

I'd say it's because they know the express will definitely always go via Sydney first. The budget shipping might potentially go through Brisbane if the carrier happens to have space on a plane going that way.

The problem is not customs anyway, Queensland Health have no jurisdiction inside customs. The problem is the Toll sorting operation at Brisbane airport - I would say Queensland Health have managed to leverage the transport and other Toll Logistics contracts to make Toll into their *****.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 08-05-17 at 12:18 PM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I am new to vaping, about two weeks and managed to quit cigarettes, yay! I was ordering from vista vapors (US) and Vapo (NZ), my vapo order was seized (amazingly, they refunded me) and two orders coming from the US have been seized, I can only assume, as I haven't received them. Any advice on how I can get some nic juice to mix up myself? I am well aware of the laws in QLD, but really not interested in going back to smoking cigarettes, and am already down over $100 due to the seized orders (still cheaper than smoking!) Any advice would be greatly appreciated, feel free to message me with advice too. Thanks!
    Purchase nicotine with a base from nude nicotine and buy your juice within Australia without nicotine and just mix it in. Don't waste your money purchasing stuff from Vista Vapors because their juice is junk.
    ybnice likes this.

I imported nic about a month ago and it got held in customs for a few days and I started to panic.. Apparently it was to test the contents, yet they approved it but I saw no tampering on the package, courier was FedEx

Anyway I saw this on twitter today

https://twitter.com/NNAllianceAU/sta...35254219759616
    fabricator4 and ybnice like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by knifebunny View Post
    I imported nic about a month ago and it got held in customs for a few days and I started to panic.. Apparently it was to test the contents, yet they approved it but I saw no tampering on the package, courier was FedEx

Anyway I saw this on twitter today

https://twitter.com/NNAllianceAU/sta...35254219759616
    Let the social media storm hit Queensland Health full force.

Customs would only test the contents to see if it was something else... if they did, in which case you would receive a letter. The bottle was not opened because they are not interested in testing it.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 08-05-17 at 03:43 PM.
    ybnice likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    The $12 is a subsidised express shipping.

I'd say it's because they know the express will definitely always go via Sydney first. The budget shipping might potentially go through Brisbane if the carrier happens to have space on a plane going that way.

The problem is not customs anyway, Queensland Health have no jurisdiction inside customs. The problem is the Toll sorting operation at Brisbane airport - I would say Queensland Health have managed to leverage the transport and other Toll Logistics contracts to make Toll into their *****.
    TY fabricator4... I know it is Queensland Health after reading many, many posts now. This is all doing my head in badly and making us resort to a work-around pain in the butt other methods of delivery. Just a terrible situation has happened in Queensland to which we both reside and many other good Members on AVF also. Very sad indeed.

The $12.00 charge, well ok, but he did say ALL mail goes to Sydney. Oh well np, people will pay I suppose. Sux it does that even this has happened only since the bull crap and only us in Queensland suffer because they have basically got us by the curlies. Watching members from Interstate on Forum posting arrival of their Juice (not their fault) is fantastic for them but sad for us.

Finally, dreadful for Newbies trying to quit that reside here and find out about the Nicotine Juice fiasco is not a good thing for any of us trying to convert them to Vaping... just horrible it all is.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast