Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Nicotine E Juice Seized in QLD

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Nicotine E Juice Seized in QLD

I am new to vaping, about two weeks and managed to quit cigarettes, yay! I was ordering from vista vapors (US) and Vapo (NZ), my vapo order was seized (amazingly, they refunded me) and two orders coming from the US have been seized, I can only assume, as I haven't received them. Any advice on how I can get some nic juice to mix up myself? I am well aware of the laws in QLD, but really not interested in going back to smoking cigarettes, and am already down over $100 due to the seized orders (still cheaper than smoking!) Any advice would be greatly appreciated, feel free to message me with advice too. Thanks!

AVF Regular
    Have you actually received a letter stating they were seized, or just assuming because they haven't shown up yet?

Its kind of important we know.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

#rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

AVF Regular
    In my experience ordering from the US can take up to 3weeks. How long have you been waiting for your orders? They might just be held up in a warehouse(last time I ordered from mtbv it sat in Sydney for 2 weeks)
    You can order nic base from mixology up to 100mg in either 100ml or 200ml bottles. They declare it as "health supplements" so customs probably won't bat an eye lid.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Also, if you can tell us which carriers are/were transporting your orders please.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce.C View Post
    You can order nic base from mixology up to 100mg in either 100ml or 200ml bottles
    No he can't, because Mixology use Toll, and Toll are holding all mixology packages for Queensland Health inspection. Mixology are not shipping to Queensland at all at this time, as per the announcement on their website.

Hiliq should be OK though as far as I know. More information pending.
    trumpy955 and AllyP like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

No letters yet, tracking says "awaiting customs clearance" but, a) it's not going to be cleared because it's illegal and b) have been advised by the owner of vapo that packages containing Nic e juice coming into QLD are being seized. I believe it's mixology or something, a NZ store that has stopped shipping to qld for this very reason

Yes, it was through Toll and USPS then auspost.

Bryce we generally receive our US orders within 2 weeks, so i am just assuming those have been seized. I could be wrong and hope I am.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Yes, it was through Toll and USPS then auspost.

Bryce we generally receive our US orders within 2 weeks, so i am just assuming those have been seized. I could be wrong and hope I am.
    At this stage you can probably say goodbye the order traveling with Toll, the other order may still be coming.

I don't want to say too much because even I'm confused exactly how things will play out atm.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    No he can't, because Mixology use Toll, and Toll are holding all mixology packages for Queensland Health inspection. Mixology are not shipping to Queensland at all at this time, as per the announcement on their website.

Hiliq should be OK though as far as I know. More information pending.
    Sorry I only just read through another post about mixology no longer shipping to Queensland. I'm so confused about QH randomly cracking down on it.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eLicky View Post
    At this stage you can probably say goodbye the order traveling with Toll, the other order may still be coming.

I don't want to say too much because even I'm confused exactly how things will play out atm.
    I really hope they do, but am not holding my breath. I have enough juice to get through tomorrow MAYBE, and thats it.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast