Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nicotine in ejuices

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    HI Folks,

I and my hubby are new to vaping having only just now receiving our iStick picos! We had ordered some ejuices so that we could get started straight away, but have noticed that they are 0mg/mL. Can anyone please give me some advice on how to add nicotine? Where do I purchase it from? Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

P.S. I am in Perth, WA
    Hi Finch,
    You cannot legally buy Nicotine E-Juice anywhere in Australia. If you already have Zero Nic E-juice, adding a nicotine base may detract from the flavor that would of course depend on how good or strong the flavor is. For Example, I was very fond of Halo E-Juice and there are some dealers in Australia that have the Halo franchises. However when I added the 100mg base to the juice in the proportion recommended by the e-juice calculator, it weakened the flavor somewhat. Mind you this does not happen to all flavors. Some you can get away with. I order my Nic Base from Mixology in NZ. Their ready to vape juices are not bad either. I have no problem with postage or customs with them. Some people buy their Nic Bases from HiLiq also but I find Mixology some what cheaper and quicker in delivery. W.A. should have no problems with Mixology, it seems only Qld has as far as delivery goes.

emu
    AVF Regular
    I was looking to try this nic but the postage is a bit high, supposed to be really good nic though so I'll have to save up and get a sample...

Carolina Xtraction Technologies Corp CXTC

stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I was looking to try this nic but the postage is a bit high, supposed to be really good nic though so I'll have to save up and get a sample...

Carolina Xtraction Technologies Corp CXTC
    Ouch! Over a dollar per ml by the time you figure in the exchange rate.
    stylemessiah and emu like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    I considered them after the unicorn nic incident, but yeah, the postage. But supposed to be very good.

The Liquid Barn nic i have now is clean as a whistle so far..the only nic ive had from the US that hasnt had even a hint of pepperyness...and i liked how not only did the bottles come sealed in bags, but theres a foil seal under the lid of each bottle...
    fabricator4 and emu like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    I considered them after the unicorn nic incident, but yeah, the postage. But supposed to be very good.

The Liquid Barn nic i have now is clean as a whistle so far..the only nic ive had from the US that hasnt had even a hint of pepperyness...and i liked how not only did the bottles come sealed in bags, but theres a foil seal under the lid of each bottle...
    Thanks style, more ideas for me to try, just made a 100ml's unflavoured of the mixology nic that arrived today so I'll see what that's like in 2 weeks. Made it at 10mg to gauge how peppery it is, DL is all I do now so it'd be nice to have a smooth nic at 10mg instead of the 5mg I've been using. Trying to lower my intake of vapor with a higher nic so I'm not chain vaping all day lol.
    stylemessiah likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Ouch! Over a dollar per ml by the time you figure in the exchange rate.
    Yeah fab money is to hard to come by these days, Ouch alright ...!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12