Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: trying to find a flavour like 'french malboro' or 'deluxe' any ideas ?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

trying to find a flavour like 'french malboro' or 'deluxe' any ideas ?

With the absolute ocean of options and risk of confiscated supply I'm hoping someone can speak from experience on these flavours.
    years ago I had two favourites 'French Marlboro' and 'Deluxe' tobacco, I made this using flavours from Health Cabin added to a 50/50 PG/VG,
    these flavours are what helped me quit smoking, along with the 12mg nicotene option of course.

It seems these two flavours are no longer so I'm hoping someone else has come across these and know of an alternative from their own experience.
    I've tried MANY tobacco flavours and it's driving me a little nuts

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRayZ View Post
    With the absolute ocean of options and risk of confiscated supply I'm hoping someone can speak from experience on these flavours.
    years ago I had two favourites 'French Marlboro' and 'Deluxe' tobacco, I made this using flavours from Health Cabin added to a 50/50 PG/VG,
    these flavours are what helped me quit smoking, along with the 12mg nicotene option of course.

It seems these two flavours are no longer so I'm hoping someone else has come across these and know of an alternative from their own experience.
    I've tried MANY tobacco flavours and it's driving me a little nuts
    Awful when you get settled with a nice flavour and then it's all scuttled with non availability.

I havnt experienced the flavours you are talking about, so I cant compare them, but fwiw I happened onto a really nice tobacco flavour at HC and was so impressed i ordered more. Prime 15..its tobacco'y without having a heavy flavour.

Another one I just tried is from Vapeking- I Juice brand, flavour UK Smokers, doesn't have that overpowering chemical smell...love it- really enjoyed the juices made with those two and I've tried just about every tobacco flavour out there and hated all of them.

I'm considering tossing out all my FA Tobacco concentrates, they dont hold a candle to these two.
    AndyRayZ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    Awful when you get settled with a nice flavour and then it's all scuttled with non availability.

I havnt experienced the flavours you are talking about, so I cant compare them, but fwiw I happened onto a really nice tobacco flavour at HC and was so impressed i ordered more. Prime 15..its tobacco'y without having a heavy flavour.

Another one I just tried is from Vapeking- I Juice brand, flavour UK Smokers, doesn't have that overpowering chemical smell...love it- really enjoyed the juices made with those two and I've tried just about every tobacco flavour out there and hated all of them.

I'm considering tossing out all my FA Tobacco concentrates, they dont hold a candle to these two.
    I'll buy them

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

sweet !

I get the impression you're on to what impressed me with these two flavours in the first place, they were super smooth without chemical or fruity overtones but not heavy tobacco.

although it's been probably 5 years for the french malboro and maybe 2 for the deluxe i have only recently run out having given up smoking and vaping years ago but recently gone back to a bit of vaping just to enjoy watching a movie or on a long drive.

just because you're fussy i'll give them a go, tried so many now I might aswell

thanks!
    gert likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hope you like them Andy, let us know how you find them.
    Thinking you might like the I Juice UK Smokers.
    Last edited by gert; 03-06-17 at 08:55 AM.
    AndyRayZ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    I'll buy them

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Hi Sublime.
    These bottles are mostly half empty, I wouldnt sell them to anyone-I think they are good for tossing out, thats about all.
    Sublime likes this.

gert would you mind posting or IM-ing a link where best to get the UK Smokers ?
    i've already placed a HC order including the Prime to try today
    Along with a Joyetech ego AIO I'm hoping was a good idea, cheap enough and I'm so tired of leaky messy battery connections on my mess of 510 threads over the years !
    Last edited by AndyRayZ; 04-06-17 at 12:06 AM. Reason: clueless

AVF Regular
    Hi Andy, Vapeking have them, along with some other concentrates which I havn't tried yet.

FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - T-JUICE - Page 2 - Vapeking

Some of their other tobacco flavours sound nice as well.. I've sent off for a couple more to try out in case I'm missing something.

Hope you soon get set with some gear and juices you can enjoy.It gets frustrating {plus expensive} while going through the searching.

I'm going Lorannes for fruits and sweets and IJuice for Tobaccos, FA can stick their chemical flavours, they make me cough like a loon anyhow.

AVF Regular
    Have you thought of trying some N.E.T.s (naturally extracted tobacco)? I guess they will be more expensive than diy. but at least the flavour is real.
    gert likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hithere View Post
    Have you thought of trying some N.E.T.s (naturally extracted tobacco)? I guess they will be more expensive than diy. but at least the flavour is real.
    They do tend to hammer coils though...
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast