Thread: strawberry milk E juices

AVF Regular

strawberry milk E juices

Hi guys,
    any one vape any of this juice?
    -cutwood unicorns milk
    - Suicide bunny mothers milk
    -glas MILK

this is the first time i try any strawberry milk juice, i was so keen to try the flavour as every review i read was amazing and the first 2 was flavour of the year! i think either 2015 or 2016

however, every single one of them is not what i expected. there is this underlying flavour not that i just cant get. the best i could describe is like slightly dry cotton or off yogurt.

what am I missing? the cutwood was the worst and i bought 120ml of that damn thing.

i try to steppeing it for 1 week now. but the taste is still there.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    I haven't tried those to compare but I love momo's milk from VE. Obviously you'd need to mix your Nic (and PG/VG if you buy a doubler)

Word of warning though it can be a coil clogger.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanIvan View Post
    what am I missing? the cutwood was the worst and i bought 120ml of that damn thing.

i try to steppeing it for 1 week now. but the taste is still there.
    Strawberry milks are one of those things that you either love or hate. People's tastes really are different, and it can result in disappointment when compared to the hype.

Firstly, strawberry flavourings seem to work differently for different people. Some people hardly get any strawberry flavour, or it tastes chemical or too candy like. I'm one of those. I've pretty well given up on strawberry (but I try again, every now and then). Also strawberry seems go away when you steep it - it might depend on which flavouring is used but I haven't heard of one that gets stronger.

Secondly, milk flavours do tend to be cheesy or like yoghurt - some people get this worse than others as far as I can tell. I have a malted milk concentrate that isn't too bad but I've never really been inspired by it.

So yes, this is the reason it's a good idea to get sample sizes first time. American juices tend to be over flavoured which makes the second problem worse, and the first problem confusing because it either has a chemical taste when it's fresh, or nothing when it's steeped.

Steeping may get rid of some of the yoghurt, but my suggestion would be to dilute the liquid with PG/VG and see if it's better for you.

ETA: You'll get to know what flavour profiles work for you, but don't be afraid to try everything. Expect to like things you thought you'd hate, and hate things you thought you'd like. Oh, and don't listen to the hype too much.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 19-06-17 at 09:53 AM.
    gert and vapingdragon like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    one if the reason i go both feet is that one of the juice in my rotation is green tea milk by MYLK. and it taste exactly is.

so i though, strawberry milk juice would be goof as i like strawberry milk.

i do taste a hint of the strawberry milk but its just that tone that put me off.

i dont DIY e-juice so i dont know how to do it.

but i will probably put it in the shelves and get back to it next year, lol......

if anyone like lemonade flavour, try transmition from the merge line, i cant stop raving about it. it taste exactly like lemonade. similar to old receipy lemonade that selling in wollies.

AVF Regular
    Steeping is not going to do anything so that week was probably a waste of time. These type of juices aren't made to
    order and are probably already a month+ old. You might be better off trying to sell them before they get too old to
    try and get some of your money back.

I haven't really come across a good strawberry milk or one that Id buy again and I've tried quite a lot. I didn't like any
    of the ones you mentioned either and I agree the Cuttwood was particularly bad.....from memory I couldn't even finish
    what I put in my RDA. After a few vapes I washed it out, rewicked and changed juice.

Perhaps you should cut your losses with the straight strawberry milk and try other variations (like strawberry custard,
    strawberry donut, strawberry cream and pastry/something else etc etc). I think its the strawberry and Milk combination
    that makes it taste funky.

FWIW I am quite enjoying Sicboy - Irreverence. I wasn't too sure at first but I liked it enough to keep going with it and
    I fell in love with it after a while.

Personally I disagree with what fab said with regard to the strength. I don't find the 'premium' US juices over flavoured
    ......not as bad as some of them used to be anyway and not if thats what you are used to vaping. A lot of the newer ones
    are actually quite weak IMO.

I do agree with buying smaller bottles until you establish weather or not you like a particular ejuice though.
    gert and vapingdragon like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Steeping is not going to do anything so that week was probably a waste of time. These type of juices aren't made to
    order and are probably already a month+ old. You might be better off trying to sell them before they get too old to
    try and get some of your money back.

I haven't really come across a good strawberry milk or one that Id buy again and I've tried quite a lot. I didn't like any
    of the ones you mentioned either and I agree the Cuttwood was particularly bad.....from memory I couldn't even finish
    what I put in my RDA. After a few vapes I washed it out, rewicked and changed juice.

Perhaps you should cut your losses with the straight strawberry milk and try other variations (like strawberry custard,
    strawberry donut, strawberry cream and pastry/something else etc etc). I think its the strawberry and Milk combination
    that makes it taste funky.

FWIW I am quite enjoying Sicboy - Irreverence. I wasn't too sure at first but I liked it enough to keep going with it and
    I fell in love with it after a while.

Personally I disagree with what fab said with regard to the strength. I don't find the 'premium' US juices over flavoured
    ......not as bad as some of them used to be anyway and not if thats what you are used to vaping. A lot of the newer ones
    are actually quite weak IMO.

I do agree with buying smaller bottles until you establish weather or not you like a particular ejuice though.
    thanks tara, yeah i might start to do that instead from now on. im sort of trying to get what flavour profile i like so i dont have to keep trying different flavour juice from a lot of different brand.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I haven't tried those to compare