Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Had an order marked as delivered not received - My problem ?

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    W.A
    Posts
    3,036

    Question Had an order marked as delivered not received - My problem ?

    Had an order marked as delivered and i have not received
    Is this now My problem to fix or Vendors ?
    I feel a headache coming
    TIA
    flyingfox12 and monts_mys like this.


    Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Had an order marked as delivered and i have not received
    Is this now My problem to fix or Vendors ?
    I feel a headache coming
    TIA
    Was it to a PO box Shaneo? sometimes my things are marked as delivered when they are shoved in my PO box - even though I haven't cleared it.
    shaneo and Cat like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,740
    auspost makes the sender file missing mail claims, not the receiver

    how long ago was it? sometimes, if a parcel gets overlooked on postie route, they have to add a scan at the end of the day. But there is no "oops, my bad" option in the software, so they just put a random "wrong address" "delivered" to tick it off, and it might come tomorrow
    shaneo and AllyP like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    W.A
    Posts
    3,036
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Was it to a PO box Shaneo? sometimes my things are marked as delivered when they are shoved in my PO box - even though I haven't cleared it.
    No to my house
    I have had things marked as delivered but this one is different
    Marked as delivered 10mins before postie stopped i questioned that it was delivered 10mins ago
    Was watching tracking like a hawk hahaha
    AllyP likes this.


    Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    W.A
    Posts
    3,036
    Vendors reply
    Contact your local post office and ask them
    Where it got delivered if you didn’t get it

    Not the reply i was really after
    $$$$ out of pocket an now stress i dont need
    If this was my normal go to they would prob insist to resend asap



    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    auspost makes the sender file missing mail claims, not the receiver

    how long ago was it? sometimes, if a parcel gets overlooked on postie route, they have to add a scan at the end of the day. But there is no "oops, my bad" option in the software, so they just put a random "wrong address" "delivered" to tick it off, and it might come tomorrow
    DogMan likes this.


    Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    W.A
    Posts
    3,036
    Still hoping it will show save me the stress


    Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toowoomba (West)
    Posts
    7,897
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Vendors reply
    Contact your local post office and ask them
    Where it got delivered if you didn’t get it

    Not the reply i was really after
    $$$$ out of pocket an now stress i dont need
    If this was my normal go to they would prob insist to resend asap
    No, but it's probably the most practical. Tell them it was flagged as delivered before the postie delivered. It might help track it down.

    I have had a query logged with Austpost help and support since lunchtime tuesday. I wanted to know if their website is incorrect regarding the weight for small envelopes, or if my local post office was deliberately ripping me off. Of course I didn't phrase it that way.

    It was a simple question that should take have taken 10 minutes to answer. It's not rocket science.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 22-06-17 at 05:49 PM.
    shaneo likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    W.A
    Posts
    3,036
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    No, but it's probably the most practical. Tell them it was flagged as delivered before the postie delivered. It might help track it down.
    I will be going to the post office
    Blood pressure already up my post office sux there total *****
    fabricator4 likes this.


    Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    W.A
    Posts
    3,036
    went to post office ring 13 13 18 FFS ###################


    Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Just outside Melbourne
    Posts
    2,254
    This happened to me a few weeks ago. Turns out the seller had mixed up my tracking number with someone else's tracking number, and thankfully my parcel turned up the next day - but not before I had been to the post office, contacted the seller, and lodged an online enquiry with Auspost, lol.

    Doggie advised me to go onto the Auspost FB page and post my enquiry there - it was good advice. They have reps dealing with people's complains on FB overnight and they were very quick and helpful.

    Apparently if the postie leaves a parcel in a safe place on your property they take a picture of it, and the reps emailed me a picture of someone else's order at someone else's house but with my tracking number attached in no time flat, hahaha. That's when I realised the tracking numbers had been mixed up and stopped stressing about it.
    fabricator4, shaneo, AllyP and 1 others like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:58 AM.