• 1 Post By staceman101
  • 1 Post By Tara
  • 7 Post By staceman101
  • 1 Post By FXVaper
  • 1 Post By Tara

Thread: Who does doublers?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Who does doublers?

Hi gang, I have ventured into mixing my own nic with 0 nic juice. I like 18-24mg so I generally buy a doubler and mix in, although I have on occasion bought a 12mg because that was as high as it went and then mixed the extra nic in.

I know VE do doublers, and I love them. Wondering if anyone can recommend some other vendors with doublers that way I'm not diluting my flavour.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Vape King... or you could buy some bullet proof clone ingredients from Sydney Vapour and DIY your own juice...

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sydney Vapour's prices for DIY Clone or otherwise recipes are horrendous. For example on average > $AU20 for 10ml. If you want to go down this path then try Chefs Flavours UK For example 8GPB for 30 ml, which works to to around $AU14 - which will make 200-300ml of juice depending upon percentage used. Lots of choice, buy a few and the postage from UK will be about $AU8.50 untracked - don't bother to pay for tracking because it's one of those that doesn't work, not worth wasting your dosh. Have a look at their website, lots to choose from. Also, their premix concentrates come with recommended percentage to use at, and their recipes also list the ingredients (with percentages) should you just want to buy concentrates and really DIY.

I bought some 5 x 30 ml flavours and paid for tracked shipping, the cost in AU$ was about $68 for about 1.2 litres of juice, and I'm very happy with them

Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    Vape King... or you could buy some bullet proof clone ingredients from Sydney Vapour and DIY your own juice...

AVF Regular
    If you're already mixing nicotine into 0mg juices you're 75% of the way into mixing, and opening a world of cost cutting and flexibility.

Order in 1 liter of VG and PG from Sydney Vapour, a few concentrates and syringes then the members will help you mix.

Tis your destiny...
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

#rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

AVF Regular
    I vape 18mg and mostly add my own nic to the juice I buy. I never buy doublers. When I use 100mg/ml I don't find that I lose
    much in the way of flavour. 200mg/ml is better still....obviously Maybe something to consider in the future once you get a bit
    more experience and/or feel more confident handling nic.

Quote Originally Posted by FXVaper View Post
    Sydney Vapour's prices for DIY Clone or otherwise recipes are horrendous. For example on average > $AU20 for 10ml.
    What are you talking about? Can you please give us an example of that?

From memory the DYI clone packs at Sydney Vapour are just that....packs. Multiple 10ml bottles. Also, they are concentrates.
    For $20 bucks you probably get about 5 x 10ml bottles of concentrate which makes a hell of a lot of juice.
    Last edited by Tara; 15-07-17 at 03:53 AM.
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FXVaper View Post
    Sydney Vapour's prices for DIY Clone or otherwise recipes are horrendous. For example on average > $AU20 for 10ml. If you want to go down this path then try Chefs Flavours UK For example 8GPB for 30 ml, which works to to around $AU14 - which will make 200-300ml of juice depending upon percentage used. Lots of choice, buy a few and the postage from UK will be about $AU8.50 untracked - don't bother to pay for tracking because it's one of those that doesn't work, not worth wasting your dosh. Have a look at their website, lots to choose from. Also, their premix concentrates come with recommended percentage to use at, and their recipes also list the ingredients (with percentages) should you just want to buy concentrates and really DIY.

I bought some 5 x 30 ml flavours and paid for tracked shipping, the cost in AU$ was about $68 for about 1.2 litres of juice, and I'm very happy with them
    Um... you get a 10ml bottle of EVERY concentrate used in the recipe. 10ml of each.
    His concentrates cost $4.80 per 10ml bottle...
    His ready to vape range is $4.50 per 10ml bottle.

Fact checking... it's an awesome thing to do before maligning a reputable business with good customer service 😜

Tara, 1ynne, Schtoo and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Yikes! My apologies, you're correct. My bad for not seeing the "each".

Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    Um... you get a 10ml bottle of EVERY concentrate used in the recipe. 10ml of each.
    His concentrates cost $4.80 per 10ml bottle...
    His ready to vape range is $4.50 per 10ml bottle.

Fact checking... it's an awesome thing to do before maligning a reputable business with good customer service ��

staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yikes indeed
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    supervapestore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk