Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Nicoticket CLS Replacement.

AVF Regular
    Clark stated that he may post his recipes on another US based forum, if all his stock was sold, it didn't sell apparently and he chucked over 15k bottles out, so he hasn't, to date. He copped a bit of stick for that stuff too on a few Fora. He's pretty good at the marketing side of things and may have just wanted a holiday. Absence makes the heart grow fonder scenario.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/...ef_source=link
    Last edited by DocM; 01-09-17 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Link addition
    Stomp likes this.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Many thanks DocM! I'm outa the loop with so much stuffs.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Can you elaborate please 1ynne?
    well over on ecf he has returned... apparently he was unwell and is now better and looking to relaunch "Nicoticket 2.0 is coming sooner than later - hopefully by Halloween. I have to make Vanilla and Tobacco - I can do the vanilla in as little as 30 but the longer the better. I have some super old vanilla for a special occasion. Anyway - the tobacco takes at least 60 days also so I am in a holding pattern until I can actually mix." so it seems in time - he will be back !

its a long long thread - The NuThouse - Nicoticket Refugees on ecf -
    merexy and DocM like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Sounds like a giant sales speil to get rid of surplus stock. He said he dumped 15,000 bottles of juice into his dumpster ??????...odd...no, Bullsiht actually !!
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    welll the website now says we'll be back ..http://www.nicoticket.com/ ... and he did give out one free recipes... on page 22 of aforementioned thread lol
    merexy and DocM like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    He first said that he was going back to Counselling, now it was because he was crook, that Nicoticket closed. Now it's making a comeback? I wonder if Mr Brooks knows John (ny) Farnham.
    Stomp and merexy like this.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12