Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Nicoticket CLS Replacement.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Nicoticket CLS Replacement.

Not sure if this has been asked and answered already, so apologies if it has. I've been searching the interweb for the past couple of months trying to find a tasty replacement for Nicoticket's Custards Last Stand, which was not only my ADV, but my only vape until they closed.

I've bought Charlie Nobles and Brown Sugar, and the smell alone makes me gag, let alone vaping the stuff. I also bought Llama's juice and Hokey Pokey from Mixology, which were vapable, but still not what I'm searching for.

Ideally, I like to purchase premixed including nic, but if my only option is to add nic myself, then recommendations for nic free juice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Robd.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by robd View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked and answered already, so apologies if it has. I've been searching the interweb for the past couple of months trying to find a tasty replacement for Nicoticket's Custards Last Stand, which was not only my ADV, but my only vape until they closed.

I've bought Charlie Nobles and Brown Sugar, and the smell alone makes me gag, let alone vaping the stuff. I also bought Llama's juice and Hokey Pokey from Mixology, which were vapable, but still not what I'm searching for.

Ideally, I like to purchase premixed including nic, but if my only option is to add nic myself, then recommendations for nic free juice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Robd.
    Sorry your juice has disappeared robd, it's rotten when that happens, especially if you had it as an adv for a while.
    If you feel like going DIY there are a few clones about, here is one, not sure how close it is though.

Check cookies

Sorry you had no luck with the other juices. As regarding the one that made you gag, sometimes
    yoghurt flavouring in a juice makes people sick, to some it smells like vomit.

best of luck finding your Juice though.

AVF Regular
    Sorry just click on the check cookies, it will appear.
    Dont know what happened there

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks Gert. Gonna take me a while to gather the ingredients, but ya gotta do, what ya gotta do...
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Batter from FiveTen.

AVF Regular
    agree rob.. it was sad to lose CLS... and the Nicoticket goodies

that clone recipe looks a bit scary tho !

Tjuice Colonel Custard concentrate - just mix at 15% and leave until well steeped

or

4% U4EA Dreamy Creamy Custard concentrate..
    3% NY cheesecake
    3% French Vanilla

or the Grants clone pack from sydney vapour https://www.sydneyvapour.com.au/reci...ant=9161599171 Grants Vanilla Custard

or ready to vape Batter from Five Ten Inc which is very nice and Melbourne based !

or lose an hour browsing grumpy's collection https://grumpyvapes.com.au/search?q=custard

or there is Big Willies - http://www.giantvapes.com/big-willies-custard/

nothing is easy
    Last edited by 1ynne; 01-08-17 at 11:43 AM.
    DocM and rockmoose like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    ive got a massive bottle of CLS... well steeped.
    DocM and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    wellllll BK I bet it is dark I have one 30ml bottle of ACB just checked it was born 2 years ago - I need to open it !.. and some butterscotch pudding.. which I find lil bit over the top lol
    fabricator4 and DocM like this.

AVF Regular
    superman Clarke Kent.. has been seen posting the resurrection of Nicoticket v2 ... so on that basis I opened the acb... and it IS yum !!
    DocM and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    superman Clarke Kent.. has been seen posting the resurrection of Nicoticket v2 ... so on that basis I opened the acb... and it IS yum !!
    Can you elaborate please 1ynne?
    DocM and 1ynne like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast