• 3 Post By stylemessiah
  • 2 Post By Jemor
  • 2 Post By Northerner
  • 2 Post By Vapntime

Thread: How do you get nicotine base?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

How do you get nicotine base?

hey i am new here.
    i live in syd. i heard that sydney doesnt allow purchase nicotine e juice in NSW. so do i have to order from other country? is it only the way that i can get nicotine e juice in NSW?
    or anyone knows that i can get nicotine base in australia?
    thank u

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ejzpt678 View Post
    hey i am new here.
    i live in syd. i heard that sydney doesnt allow purchase nicotine e juice in NSW. so do i have to order from other country? is it only the way that i can get nicotine e juice in NSW?
    thank u
    You can't buy nicotine in any state in Australia right now. You have to import it from overseas. A lot of us get our nicotine from hiliq.com in China or mixology in NZ. There are other places as well.
    DocM and stylemessiah like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ejzpt678 View Post
    hey i am new here.
    thank u
    There is 1 place you can get it legally but only by prescription online. Nicopharm is an Australian company that supplies online, but only comes in 30ml bottle size, but you could check them out if you didn't want to import.
    fabricator4, DocM and vapingdragon like this.

AVF Regular
    Nicopharm is expensive and the reports on the quality are more on the negative side. Hiliq, or one of the other overseas vendors is the best option.

Just an aside, I just opened and used my liquid barn nic yesterday....clean as in appearance and taste...extra nice touch when opening..not only are the bottles sealed in plastic bags, but when you get past that, there's a foil seal on the bottle under the cap..

Hiliq and most nic vendors generally have arrived at my door in Sydney in 5-8 days.

Then there's Nude Nicotine...a month late and overcharged. Don't buy from them.

For the first timer, Hiliq....fast and we have Ryan from Hiliq on the forum for support

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 29-07-17 at 01:56 PM.
    DogMan, iamtezr and Jemor like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Nicopharm is expensive and the reports on the quality are more on the negative side. Hiliq, or one of the other overseas vendors is the best option.

I just opened and used my liquid barn nic yesterday....clean as in appearance and taste...extra nice touch when opening..not only are the bottles sealed in plastic bags, but when you get past that, there's a foil seal on the bottle under the cap..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I agree, they are expensive probably because they don't have any Aussie competition yet, but their quality must've improved as mine was no different to the Hiliq I bought. I bought only a couple of bottles from Nicopharm first off until I gained confidence on mixing my own. It's still heaps cheaper than smoking.

I was advised to buy Hiliq 100mg/ml to mix also when I first started in here and for me that was terrifying in the beginning. I left it in my freezer for weeks until I plucked the courage to use it. For new people this advice (in my opinion) is not necessarily good when you are still working out all the other stuff. At least at Nicopharm you get it within a couple of days and you can choose the nic amount until you learn what it is you need then you can venture out on your own, so to speak. 40vg/60pg is all they offer though. Might not suit everyone but for me coming straight from cigs it was good for unflavoured. But we don't know if ejzpt678 is new to vaping or just new to Australia or even a kid just trying to get his hands on nic.

LOL...I also felt like I was not breaking the law...that can be a big thing for some of us. Just saying!!
    stylemessiah and Bathory like this.

AVF Regular
    Don't be scared of 100mg nicotine. You wouldn't (probably) just swig the vodka when making a White Russian... apply the same theory.
    BrianS and DogMan like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    If you don't want cheap Chinese nicotine try here (below) nicselect nicotine with DHL shipping (mine arrived in 5 days)
    https://www.liquidbarn.com/products/...vored-nicotine
    eLicky and Bathory like this.

AVF Regular
    My Freedom Smokes in the states is where I procured mine. All good even with shipping to Oz.
    https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/unfl...quid-base.html
    Now with the eloquence and disposition of Porky Pig

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!