Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mouse1
  • 1 Post By gert

Thread: Nicotine preservation

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Cool Nicotine preservation

hey guys, so i got 1 litre of 100mg 100%PG arriving soon, and i want to keep it in pristine condition, i want to know what the best approach is to keeping my nic nice and clear for as long as possible should i break it down into small 100ml bottles, should i dilute straight away, i will more than likely be mixing doublers and also doing a fair bit of DIY on the side, if say 100ml bottles would work, should i dilute them first or just straight mix from the 100ml bottles. are amber bottles necessary, is it possible to keep that much nic crystal clear, does the freezer approach work is that the best approach....im kind of new to this and i dont want to freak it up... i have scoured youtube and also given google a good crack as well, but i thought if i go straight to the pros.....you guys, i would get the right advice.... we all know how expensive nic is, so i just want to make sure that i get this right the first time and keep my nic in pristine condition....thanks guys, any help on this would be awesome.....

thanks....

AVF Regular
    All of the advice I got was to put it in 100ml amber glass bottles in the freezer and it's been working for me
    gert likes this.

AVF Regular
    As Mouse said.
    Brown glass bottles filled to the rim and placed in the freezer
    Here is one thread re storage.

Nicotine storage / degradation time .
    Mouse1 likes this.