Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Monsteradurm
  • 1 Post By Ashley
  • 1 Post By fabricator4
  • 2 Post By stylemessiah
  • 2 Post By gurishka

Thread: nude nicotine, package not sent?

AVF Regular

nude nicotine, package not sent?

Hi all,
    I've seen elsewhere on the forum that generally people seem to have a decent enough experience order from nude nicotine. Unfortunately, I seem to be the exception in this case.

I ordered 500ml at 0.12mg from them a bit over 5 weeks ago. As of tonight the status update still says: Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item.

Ive contacted nude a few times requesting an update on the package but am yet to receive a reply. USPS arent able to give me any more info than the above status.

This seems like a very odd waiting time for express delivery. Adding to the above annoyance, I've just found out today that I am vacating my current residency this Fri.

Anyone else had issues with status tracking - or is it likely nude just never sent the package?
    DocM likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    They say the best way to steep your e-liquid is to send it somewhere via USPS, but 5 weeks is beyond even their poor standards.

My last order from the USA east coast was shipped with USPS and it took 9 days.

I'd be surprised if you ever receive your parcel.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Keep squarking at Nude. They really need to investigate this from their end. Make sure you are using a valid email, not replying to the notification or invoice email they sent you. If customer service aren't responding try to bump it up the chain a bit - complaints email or a real person if you can find one....
    DocM likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Your experience was very much like mine, except they overcharged me on top of everything, but yeah, no sign of delivery at 1 month, and they stopped answering emails.

I disputed the payment with my bank and got a refund. The package finally turned up a week later, and i returned it to sender. Fudge them.

Ill never shop there again.
    DocM and gurishka like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

AVF Regular
    For what it's worth, when I asked to get a sample sent out to me there was no reply from them at all. I tried several times to find out the cost etc. If their customer service is going to be utter shite then I simply won't deal with them or recommend them to anyone at all. Personally I'd probably just go through Mixology or Hiliq again.
    DocM and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    Much as I like their nic, I think I will buy elsewhere next time. For all the reasons people have mentioned including their steep charges.
    They seem to be completely disorganised, so far I have gotten my delivery after much waiting, luckily-- but the after sales part has me so nervous I know if theres a hitch there is nowhere to go.
    the notices that have been sent are disorganised- first one stating the goods have been sent, then another one about 3 weeks later advising the package is packed and ready to go.
    No more , it's too hard on the nerves.
    I so hope your parcel turns up by Friday, if not you should keep checking with the post office in the event it is left there..or try contacting Australia Post and ask them , they have ways of tracking parcels even with an overseas tracking number, They were very co operative when I had a problem..or try contacting the carrier if you know which one....

Hope all goes ok Monster, best of luck with this,

AVF Regular
    Nicselect nicotine, excellent quality clear and fresh, DHL delivery in 5 days

https://www.liquidbarn.com/products/...vored-nicotine

AVF Regular
    I read on other forums people place orders with Nude then literally wait 2-3 weeks for their order to ship.

The order is accepted but just stays on the processing stage.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

#rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf