Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: HELP...!!!!!! Why Is My Juice Harsh

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Unhappy HELP...!!!!!! Why Is My Juice Harsh

Hey Friends...

Well i am seriously ready to loose my mind, im kind of new to vaping...i fell deeply in love with the whole concept at my first you tube review, so im not ready to give up yet....yep im having lots of problems with my juice being harsh. Now, i dont quite know what to expect in regards to vaping nicotine, should i expect a very similar throat hit as smoking a cigarette...? given the mg count of course.... or is it something quite different..? is it normal that with a throat hit come loss of flavor.... i am quite a strong smoker, i usually smoke 15 20 cigs a day and i smoke rolly tobacco white ox to be frank, so im familiar with a strong cigarette, but im not convinced that what im experiencing is "normal"... i got stuck into DIY straight away and made a simple recipe strawvanchee was the recipe off e liquid-recipes.com. the mix was quite simple, few dairy notes a cheesecake and strawberry of course i mixed that rec @12mg to start off 70/30 steeped for a week wacked it into my double vision compvape RTA @.2ohm dual claptons 40w.....it was the most unpleasant experience i have had thus far....so i then mixed another at 6mg similar recipe, this time in my baby beast tank octuple coil .15 ohm 40w....similar experience..... i ended up going right down to 3 mg added to a RTV mix out of my Vandyvapes ICON RDA same as the first set up dual claptons .2ohms 40w and that i could vape but lost all my flavour......OHMYGOD>>>>>

I know this is a lot of info, but im really starting to wonder if this is vaping, is it supposed to be like this, is vaping nic just going to be harsh at 12mg i dont think so, I NEED HELP......what am i doing wrong do i need to max my VG, could it be my mixing, my nic is brand new out of Hi Liq 100%pg 100mg no more than two weeks ago....is my resistance to low...? are my coils wrong.....im doing my own builds and my builds are beautiful.....its so disheartening, i feel like im doing everything right, and i just cant find my sweet spot....i have had enough of smoking, and i love vaping but this experience is really pushing the boundaries for me....

i know there are millions of people out there in the vaping community who have a shittonne more experience than i do, and i would be so grateful for any feedback on this issue....HELP SOS HELP SOS

tthankyou friends.....

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Likely to be the juice i think mate , and DIY isnt up my alley but if you ever need help on other vaping aspects like coils, mods and attys im always happy to catch up with you , im frequently up the coast someone will have the answer stay strong

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

is 12 mg really supposed to be an uncomfortable vape for 15 cig a day smoker......

thanks jake that would be awesome mate.....
    JakeFloyd likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    You seem to have a lot of experience for a newbie man, how much nic did you put into how much juice is my first question..?
    JakeFloyd and Gandalf like this.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    You seem to have a lot of experience for a newbie man, how much nic did you put into how much juice is my first question..?
    Hey Emu, ummmmm i cant remember my exact weights bro, but it was 12mg into 30ml......ummmmm .9324mg

with some recent research, i think it could poss be my recipes....im wondering if different zones of concentrates are characteristically harsher than others, but in saying that, ive been sticking to the strawberry cream bases....ummm vanilla bean ice cream, graham cheesecake crust, strawberry ripe, ummmm Madagascar vanilla, a few diff cream notes a bavarian cream, whipped cream.....etc.....struggling to get anywhere with you tube.... hey emu do ya rekon 3 mg would carry a smoker like me...15 plus a day.????

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shanereis1200 View Post
    Hey Emu, ummmmm i cant remember my exact weights bro, but it was 12mg into 30ml......ummmmm .9324mg
    You are using 100 mg nic or in other words 10% so why would you even bother weighing it man, it's 10% so one tenth of 30 = 3. Why not just put 3 ml's of the nic in your 30 ml bottle and top it up to 30ml's with your favourite juice..?

You're obviously trying direct lung going by ya kits in the OP and if 12mg into 30ml's..... Ummmmm . 9324mg = 12 mg in real life whatever the f**k it even means I don't have a clue brother.
    I would suggest trying mouth to lung first and give your body time to adjust to inhaling Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerine mixed with nic and flavour. Try 50 / 50 ratio MTL for a while and see how you go.
    gert likes this.

ok thx emu. like i said im kind of new to the whole thing.....hey do have any feedback on Hi Liq Nic....??????

AVF Regular
    a lot depends on the brand of flavor you used even following recipes is not a guarantee of success if you don't use the same brands as the original poster. plus I have found strawberry can be very harsh if to much is added depending on the brand so much so I dont even bother with any strawberry juice now. Also was your 70/30 mix 70%vg? if it was 70%pg that would give you a huge throat hit.

Can I suggest you try no flavor? 70vg/30pg no nic needed just to see what happens you can always add nic later
    emu and shanereis1200 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast