Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Hawaiian POG issue

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Hawaiian POG issue

Hey guys,

I recently tried naked 100's POG and was sorely disappointed. It seemed to me there was an overwhelming flavour that was like.....a damp rag hahaEvery review i read rants about it however i tired it in different RDAs all with the same effect.

Im just wondering if there is a flavour profile in there that i personally dislike but cannot think of what it would be. Any one had this experience with this or another flavour?
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi there, it would be great if you could put your location in your profile.

I reckon you might want to clarify what "Hawaiian POG" actually is. I've never heard of it, therefore cannot have an opinion. Others may feel the same way. Cheers FX

emu
    AVF Regular
    Sounds like crap VG but that's the chance you take with the unknown, check reviews before you buy and only purchase from a well-known supplier.
    Better to learn how to make your own and avoid the gamble with shonky juice.
    gert and Polar43 like this.

AVF Regular
    1ynne, emu and Polar43 like this.
    Smoke free since april 2016

AVF Regular

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Quote Originally Posted by FXVaper View Post
    Hi there, it would be great if you could put your location in your profile.

I reckon you might want to clarify what "Hawaiian POG" actually is. I've never heard of it, therefore cannot have an opinion. Others may feel the same way. Cheers FX
    No problem, location updated. its a Passionfruit/orange/guava juice as linked below. I normally like fruit/sweet vapes especially stuff like 24k Gatsby and thought id give this a go but there is something in the flavour that is really really rank to my taste and i cant tell whether its just my palette or whether others had had the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Sounds like crap VG but that's the chance you take with the unknown, check reviews before you buy and only purchase from a well-known supplier.
    Better to learn how to make your own and avoid the gamble with shonky juice.
    Every review ive read has been saying its good, thats why im really confused.
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar43 View Post
    Every review ive read has been saying its good, thats why im really confused.
    Welcome aboard the vape train Polar, sorry to hear that it's not nice after all the trouble you went through getting it mate. I've had the same experience so I know how you feel, maybe it's a bad batch or something went off on the journey dunno but it happens mate.
    What setup you using to vape with ? I'm not going to blame that just getting to know you lol
    helixx and Polar43 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Welcome aboard the vape train Polar, sorry to hear that it's not nice after all the trouble you went through getting it mate. I've had the same experience so I know how you feel, maybe it's a bad batch or something went off on the journey dunno but it happens mate.
    What setup you using to vape with ? I'm not going to blame that just getting to know you lol
    Hi mate, have tested it on my smok with baby beast aswell as my goon and serpent rdta, same thing on all of them. Tried different wattage's and still theres a taste there that im really repelled by.

I thought it may be the batch however i grabbed some of my ingredients to make a clone going off a well reviewed recipe and that same flavour is there...I cant describe it other then I find it really over bearing and repulsive. Im just going to have to go through the flavours individually, I assume there is a flavour in it that just does not sit well with me personally. First time ive faced this since starting so its a little off putting when everyone else seems to enjoy it haha
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Hopefully you have some other juice to keep you going while you work it out Polar, those fruity ones can be overbearing at the best of times.
    Polar43 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast