Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Aussie nic

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Oh, by the way, 8 days without a smoke!
    gert, DocM, 1ynne and 3 others like this.
    Total noob, but very interested in vaping and want to give up the cigs.

emu
    AVF Regular
    I knew you could do it, it'll be 8 months before ya know it....!!!!!

Good on ya Juzzo
    gert, DocM and Juzzo like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzzo View Post
    Oh, by the way, 8 days without a smoke!
    Congrats Juzzo!. Your'e on a winner.
    gert and Juzzo like this.
    Most metaphors do not bear up to close scrutiny

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Thats Bute........snigger snigger.

Well done Juzzo, enjoy the freedom.
    DocM and Juzzo like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Ive heard good reports on the quality but it's very expensive Juzzo, dunno how legal it really is either.
    I've heard reports from people saying the quality was OK, which means they either improved after I wrote my review of it, or I just got some from an old batch. Hopefully they are now selling enough that no one needs to get old stuff. Yep, it's pretty expensive compared to Hiliq or NZ suppliers.

Current legal advice is that the prescription is not recognised by Queensland Health. The way the Queensland legislation is worded, it's illegal for GPs to prescribe nicotine because they have it on the "restricted" list and that's why I could never get a GP to do that. It also automatically makes an interstate prescription and possession illegal in Queensland. This kind of highlights the problem with the Queensland legislation - something that is legal in NSW should not be automatically illegal when you cross the border - it's a case of overreach by state legislation - they have taken something that is on the S7 list (dangerous poison) and moved it into the restricted or prohibited category, the same as S9.

That was never the intention of the TGA even in their obsessive madness. If it was they would have just made it S9 but at least they know how stupid that would look.

Overreach much?

So, it looks like NSW is OK with a script, but there is strong doubt about other states. It took me ages to to figure out the Queensland one. It looks OK until you find that nicotine has been included in the restricted/prohibited list. Except for cigarettes and NRT of course. That stuff they hand out at every supermarket and corner store in the state.
    gert, DocM, AllyP and 1 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I've heard reports from people saying the quality was OK, which means they either improved after I wrote my review of it, or I just got some from an old batch. Hopefully they are now selling enough that no one needs to get old stuff. Yep, it's pretty expensive compared to Hiliq or NZ suppliers.

Current legal advice is that the prescription is not recognised by Queensland Health. The way the Queensland legislation is worded, it's illegal for GPs to prescribe nicotine because they have it on the "restricted" list and that's why I could never get a GP to do that. It also automatically makes an interstate prescription and possession illegal in Queensland. This kind of highlights the problem with the Queensland legislation - something that is legal in NSW should not be automatically illegal when you cross the border - it's a case of overreach by state legislation - they have taken something that is on the S7 list (dangerous poison) and moved it into the restricted or prohibited category, the same as S9.

That was never the intention of the TGA even in their obsessive madness. If it was they would have just made it S9 but at least they know how stupid that would look.

Overreach much?

So, it looks like NSW is OK with a script, but there is strong doubt about other states. It took me ages to to figure out the Queensland one. It looks OK until you find that nicotine has been included in the restricted/prohibited list. Except for cigarettes and NRT of course. That stuff they hand out at every supermarket and corner store in the state.
    Saves me having to cover the i dont believe nicophram is technically "legal" in depth, im sure a google of nicopharm on here as GT said will give you my previous rants on nicopharm...the only chemist script im aware of in the country that traces back to a storage unit in melbourne...plus by getting a script you'll be on the national database for using it...definitely not something i would recommend in qld....i wonder how long it will be before they send out the vans to collect up anyone using the script "loophole"...

Hiliq or Liquid Barn...clean as can be, and on your doorstep in 4-7 days most places, and far more economical

By all means, by VG or PG from aussie e-cigs, its the goodness, but nicopharm...id give it a miss personally
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 15-09-17 at 04:38 PM.
    gert, DocM and Juzzo like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12