Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Trying flavourless for the first time

AVF Regular
    10 chars of convinced to try
    giruvian, DocM and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Ive been inherently struggling to find a flavour other then bloody mad hatter or ampanna time to give this a go again! thanks for posting this Giru to remind me!
    still need the N thou :/
    giruvian, DocM, AllyP and 1 others like this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Regular
    Hmm ive thought about trying it but im a flavor chaser to the core , it goes against everything i like about vaping except the nic hit. Will probably try it at some point but sounds so boring haha

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    fridgemagnet and staceman101 like this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah, board the unflav train. I havn't had a flavoured vape for nearly a year. Currently have 15mg in 100%PG and max VG. Change the ratio while filling the tank depending on how I feel on the day. Actually been using 100% PG alot lately.
    I love the real subtle cotton flavour after a rewick, which is not often, wicks seem to last forever.
    I found 10% v/v water in VG works really well, lowers the temp required quite a lot too which makes it taste even cleaner.

Add: And cheap! Including everything I spent so far (2 mods, 3 tanks, still have 2 years of spares and nic) less than $12/week.
    Last batch I made was 1L, no trial and error, just mix bottle and throw in freezer.
    Last edited by ywfbi; 28-09-17 at 01:42 PM.
    giruvian, DocM, rockmoose and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I vaped flavoured for the first two years but found myself getting frustrated in trying to achieve the same flavour each mix. Then knowing I had to spend a week in hospital having a ketamine infusion in July 2015 I decided to give unflavoured a go . Didnt think I would like it, but was pleasantly suprised. Its been over two years and I love it. So cheap and easy to mix, and find my coils last me 4-6 weeks.
    giruvian, Fatman, DocM and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I'll have to jump back on this again. Haven't vaped unflavoured for a couple of months... but when I did, I found it was a good way to wash the wicks between flavours... and not unpleasant.
    Also... I did reduce my concentrate usage whilst doing it.
    Thanks for reminding me, giruvian.

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    DocM and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    Awyisss. Just dripped unflavoured. Still plenty of flavour on the wicks... way to cut the very minimal DIY juice budget in half

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    Fatman, DocM, AllyP and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Respect to you guys for getting a satisfying vape using unflavoured. Whilst it would definetly make my life easier (and less expensive), I need flavour to keep me off the cigs. Tobacco vapes in particular are my jam and ther funny thing is I've learnt more about tobacco in my 1 year of vaping than I did in 30 years of smoking.
    giruvian, DocM, AllyP and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    I've been meaning for a long time to have a go with flavourless. I have my adv (hiliq mango sorbet), but I like to have two flavours on the go. I've really been struggling to find a second one, so thought maybe I'll try unflavored.

The verdict is..... it's nice. I'm just using plain vg, no nic. I'm really quite pleasantly surprised.
    How are you going with flavourless, still good ? For me it is too sweet but I still try from time to time... Just a drop of menthol will fix it for me. Menthol is no flavor, right???
    giruvian and DocM like this.

Super Moderator
    Still have it in my second setup.

Ooh menthol. Now there's a thought. I used to be a menthol smoker. I started vaping with menthol, and haven't really gone back to it once I moved on to other flavours. Vaped nothing but menthol for my first six months though.
    DogMan, DocM and AllyP like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast