Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Trying flavourless for the first time

  1. #31
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toowoomba (West)
    Posts
    7,897
    Quote Originally Posted by rhf View Post
    my nics so old i think its created its own flavour
    Almost all nicotine does have it's own flavour. Mostly it's good, but if it's really bad it can be awful.

    I test nicotine as an unflavoured mix only these days. Even the cleanest stuff gives you *something* on a nose exhale.
    giruvian, Northerner and ozman like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

  2. #32
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bingil Bay, QLD
    Posts
    3,313
    I'm almost finished the first litre of nic I bought when I joined this site, and have been vaping unflavoured since about a month after then... Seems alright. Beats sucking down on a bushfire and hacking up my lungs every morning.

    Scared to buy new nic though now, this one I've got has been so kind to me and I don't want to find I don't like a new one.
    1ynne likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

  3. #33
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,856
    maybe try a few ?

    good reports about

    https://www.liquidbarn.com/products/...vored-nicotine
    https://vapemolin.com/en/54-bases#

    sad that Nude Nic seems to have dropped the ball with order delivery and continued non existent customer service tho
    Northerner likes this.


    Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

  4. #34
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I'm almost finished the first litre of nic I bought when I joined this site, and have been vaping unflavoured since about a month after then... Seems alright. Beats sucking down on a bushfire and hacking up my lungs every morning.

    Scared to buy new nic though now, this one I've got has been so kind to me and I don't want to find I don't like a new one.
    How do you like your nic?

    Some like some pepperiness, which if your nic was prior to about 2015 it probably was a bit peppery.

    Others like smooth. Nic salts are popular for that
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  5. #35
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,641
    After nearly 2 years vaping, tabac at first then flavors my old man has found his way over to unflavored. I have to say i had a few tokes and well not to bad at all.
    I was pleasantly surprised to find well its pretty much unflavored. I thought it would be a big th followed by a disgusting exhale but to my surprise a little sweet but super vapeable.
    I will be making a little mix of unflavored myself when i get back home.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Southern Vales, SA
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    After nearly 2 years vaping, tabac at first then flavors my old man has found his way over to unflavored. I have to say i had a few tokes and well not to bad at all.
    I was pleasantly surprised to find well its pretty much unflavored. I thought it would be a big th followed by a disgusting exhale but to my surprise a little sweet but super vapeable.
    I will be making a little mix of unflavored myself when i get back home.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the true dark side, Danny. My advice would be to keep one setup that you are really happy and comfortable with, and run that as unflavoured. Over time you may well find that you gravitate towards that far more than your flavoured setups. Also you WILL find your flavourings too strong, so will need to cut their percentages back (more cost savings). Eventually you may find anything other than unflavoured is too much, or like me, just the occasional dripped wick full is fully satisfying for any varietal urges.

    sent from my masticated yam
    giruvian, gtadmin, DogMan and 2 others like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

    Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

  7. #37
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bingil Bay, QLD
    Posts
    3,313
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    How do you like your nic?

    Some like some pepperiness, which if your nic was prior to about 2015 it probably was a bit peppery.

    Others like smooth. Nic salts are popular for that
    I really couldn't tell. I like the one I've got which is about to run out... you know, I've got nothing to compare it to. It seemed smooth as silk in the transition from Champion Ruby.

    It also seemed smoother at first but it's starting to get a little harsher these days, wicks aren't lasting as long... I think it's almost crud now.

    Nic salts might be nice for an experiment, I'm always up for new positions.
    Last edited by Northerner; 31-12-17 at 08:09 PM.
    giruvian, DogMan and Danny76 like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

  8. #38
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Brisbane QLD
    Posts
    579
    Is no flavour better for coils; meaning less gunk so to speak?
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

  9. #39
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,739
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    Is no flavour better for coils; meaning less gunk so to speak?
    Yep









    .
    stylemessiah and ybnice like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  10. #40
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Darlinghurst, Sydney
    Posts
    5,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    After nearly 2 years vaping, tabac at first then flavors my old man has found his way over to unflavored. I have to say i had a few tokes and well not to bad at all.
    I was pleasantly surprised to find well its pretty much unflavored. I thought it would be a big th followed by a disgusting exhale but to my surprise a little sweet but super vapeable.
    I will be making a little mix of unflavored myself when i get back home.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the cult Danny, 90% of my near 3 years has been on unflavoured...apart from saving me from constant dissapointment with flavours, it's simple as to mix and capable straight away...dies improve with a bit of steeping of course

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Danny76 likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

    Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

    Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

    Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

 

 
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:12 AM.