Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: COMPLETE BEGINNER - ADVICE, TIPS, MIXING, Help Me!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Yep, I ordered some yesterday from vapoureyes and other supplies to get free shipping.

I like thecoilman site cause it’s mobile friendly. Have you bought from them before? If so what the deal with their postage, if you would be so kind.

Edit: nvm it’s quite good
    Last edited by Lionhead; 09-01-18 at 11:01 PM.
    rodbam and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Yep used him a couple of times, if you want xpress shipping you need to put a note in the comments when checking out, other than that it's all systems go...!
    Lionhead likes this.

AVF Regular
    2nd on Aussie ecigs best vg u can get in my opinion. Dont forget to grab some lemonade concentrate its a great vape by it's self or add a little fruit flavor in as well and fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    emu and Lionhead like this.

Yes I’ll grab some lemonade.

This seems special
    https://www.aussie-ecigs.com/collect...methyl-lactate

Man this site is guna get a bunch of my money in a couple days when I get home lol, but at their prices I think a bunch of 50ml varieties should suffice. It’s a shame they don’t stock 100ml empties, I kinda need a few of them, but they do stock some mixing supplies I haven’t seen anywhere and wouldn’t really have thought of.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhead View Post
    Yes Iíll grab some lemonade.

This seems special
    https://www.aussie-ecigs.com/collect...methyl-lactate

Man this site is guna get a bunch of my money in a couple days when I get home lol, but at their prices I think a bunch of 50ml varieties should suffice. Itís a shame they donít stock 100ml empties, I kinda need a few of them, but they do stock some mixing supplies I havenít seen anywhere and wouldnít really have thought of.
    Ive tried quite a few of thier fruit flavors. Lemonade ,lychee and pineapple would be the only ones i would order again. As for empty bottles if ur in no rush go to fasttech will take a couple of weeks to get here but cheap. If not ur closest brick and mortar store should stock them.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Lionhead likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    If not ur closest brick and mortar store should stock them.
    I nearly choked an me rum

Thanks, I don’t mind waiting for OS. I looked on eBay, but everything seemed like junk
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    • I usually knock up 100ml batches, of what ever flavour I'm making. This makes getting the numbers easier, & any small errors with a 100ml batch is much less critical than a 10ml batch.
    • Then I give it a week in the fridge to steep.
    • After that I pour off 20 or 25mls into a 30 ml bottle, to use with my tanks & drippers etc.
    emu and Lionhead like this.
    I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on AVF is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the AVF rules: http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum...ions-bans.html
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

100ml batches of fovorite juice will be my goal.

I guess first I will need to find my ratio and mg point then I can take it to the next step and find my flavour % average, then it’s really off to the kitchen.
    Gotta bunch of 10mls coming for such, some 30’s already, but yeah I’m already seeing myself missing a larger bottle for vg pg ratio straight away. Yeah I’m going to have to find something real quick in one of my orders (although I did check the next two sites I’ll most likely be ordering from and found nothing suitable. Something will turn up, prolly a bigger bottle for that.

I’m pretty decent with math and my hands, so I should be able to work in the 10ml range to work things out.

Getting close to having the basics of what I need. Some things I’ve having trouble with as I don’t have any background with the gear, like I think I’ll need a narrower drip tip to fully convert my melo, but my searches return poor or unclear results. This feels urgent to me to begin with, the sky is falling arrrrg
    Last edited by Lionhead; 10-01-18 at 12:47 AM.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I wouldn't be too worried about your drip tip. It will be the airflow that you will need to close off a bit, to achieve the desired MTL vape.

sent from my masticated yam
    rodbam and Lionhead like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast