Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: COMPLETE BEGINNER - ADVICE, TIPS, MIXING, Help Me!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhead View Post
    With this new info I have a new approach

Going to start with a 60/40 12mg lemonade vape using 0.75ohm ECML Coils (I have a 5 pack), and up a mix to 15mg in morning if required.

I have another tank coming, so I’ll be able to manage this. Just going to be waiting on vg and flavour at this point.

Cheers
    Yep, sounds like a good plan. Mix the 12mg/ml first, and if it's too strong for during the day that can become your morning vape. Mix small batches (10ml) to start with, until you know which way it's going to go. Once you've got it worked out you can go large.

Not enough nicotine means you'll still get cravings, and it won't be satisfying when you really need it to be.
    Symptoms of too much nicotine vary but for most people usually include either a ringing in the ears or an uncomfortably increased heart rate, and eventually everyone gets nausea if they keep on going. If that happens just put it down for half an hour and it should be fine.

Overdose can be vaping too much due to the novelty factor, or the nicotine strength is too high. You have to work out how you want to vape (I carried it around 24/7 like a security blanket for the first year, it was never out of reach LOL)

Anything outside of those things that you can't figure out just ask. There's a really wide range of experience in the group - someone will have something that can help.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 13-01-18 at 12:44 PM.
    Lionhead likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Good on you mate. Just beware that 12mg on a sub ohm, mtl tank maybe a bit rough on the throat. Or it maybe perfect for you.

Also be aware that imo hiliq nic takes a few days to settle down once you have mixed it.
    When i first got my set up and did a shake and vape i was like wtf(killer TH). After 1 day steep much better after 3 days perfect.

The lemonade if you have bought it from Aussie ecigs is great at about 10% if you like it nice and strong and lower% if you dont want it so strong.

All the best with the start of your journey mate. And dont forget the only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Thanks abunch, you’ve been really helpful.

Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Anything outside of those things that you can't figure out just ask. There's a really wide range of experience in the group - someone will have something that can help.
    Yes all advice mixed together has given me a good understanding, and of what to expect/compensate for.

Thanks AVF community
    fabricator4 and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Going to recipe up a rum an coke juice first up lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhead View Post
    Going to recipe up a rum an coke juice first up lol
    Good luck mate its great feeling mixing ur first juice. Hope its a keeper for you.
    Dont forget small batches at first say 10 ml max until u have ur %s down pat.

Lionhead likes this.

AVF Regular
    Heck yeah bro, 10ml for starters ima play with percent and let them steep different times.

Any hints on testing flavours without using a head per test?

Cheers

emu
    AVF Regular
    Grab yourself a dripper LH
    Danny76 and Lionhead like this.

AVF Regular
    Yep definitely a rda but also means u have to get wire , cotton, and a coil winding jig.
    I would recommend the pulse 22 but everyone has thier fav rda.
    If ya going to get all that u may as well start squonking lol.
    Or it also gives u the option of using a rta which means no more buying premade expensive coils.

emu and Lionhead like this.

AVF Regular
    Yes I believe I will need to get an rda. The pulse 22 looks like dl, I’m going to need to find a mtl one and then get all the gear required (I don’t have a drill or anything really). 22mm mtl rda, is there such a thing?

I have 15 non genuine ec 0.3ohm heads coming from o/s I got dirt cheap. I think they will be ok initially to figure out my flavour % until I get setup with rda.

I’m a bit upset, I just discovered I was duped into a non genuine pico starter kit bought from a shop. Not happy jan.

Anyways things I just ordered (all gen)
    Istick pico full kit full black (non gen can be backup)
    Nautilus mini
    5 pack BVC for nautilus mini
    Flavour concentrates: cola, lemonade and rum
    1lt vg
    5 pack 100ml bottles
    2x5 pack 10ml bottles

To go with what I already have.

So now when all that arrives, and I make some test juices with a couple of diff Nic levels and allow them to steep I think I’ll be good to go!

Woot woot

AVF Regular
    Do you guys premix your vg pg, or mix it as you make 100ml batches? If so do you premix with Nic? Seems it may stuff up percent when adding flavour later.

Am I correct in just mixing as I go, be it 10 or 100ml batches?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast