Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: malboro gold smoker, need advice on nicotine levels

AVF Regular
    The Doc will see you now.
    Pardon me Juzzo, me? Help? Best lol I've had in a while mate! A typo I suspect.
    Welcome to the forum nomorecigs! Where are you from?
    As the above legends have said, it depends on what you like as in flavours and what satisfies you in the quest for an all day vape. Everyone is different. I started off with a tobacco vape as a substitute for the smokes, 'tobacco zero' it was called. It tasted, to me, as a pure tobacco without all the other foul gunk attached in the flavour of a cigarette (if you can call it that), & @ 12mg nic it was lovely. It won me over. I am yet to follow Styles' lead and do the unflavoured vape, I just enjoy the palette of flavours I can mix atm. Airflow too is another aspect of taste of a vape and needs adjusting for getting to where you like it along with power, type of coil. Ohms of coil. Liquid , pg, vg & nic quality and levels of course. Your body will be the best judge of where to go.
    Please see the receptionist on your way out.
    stylemessiah, AllyP, Sully and 1 others like this.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Wtf! You don't bulk bill

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DocM, stylemessiah, AllyP and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    My service is to the human race and, in itself, my reward.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks all for the replies.

I live in the ACT but go back to Sydney at least twice a month to visit my mother. Are there any brick and mortar vape shops in canberra? I have not found any. If not, I will go to sydney and grab some non-nic liquid to dilute what I currently have.

I will go research on non flavoured eliquid and give that a go.

THanks heaps guys

AVF Regular
    Theres a couple in Sydney I goto not sure if I can name them, one in Parramatta, Botany, Newtown, City & Thornleigh (mods can I name them?)
    DocM and stylemessiah like this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Theres a couple in Sydney I goto not sure if I can name them, one in Parramatta, Botany, Newtown, City & Thornleigh (mods can I name them?)
    Sure, you can name them if you are recommending them to be helpful, based on personal experience. You can even give links - I often do. I'll often say why I'm recommending them - normally good service or products.

If we couldn't share information on where to get stuff, we'd all be stuffed. It's spam advertising that makes the fatman turn purple and start waving the ban hammer around.

Last edited by fabricator4; 06-10-17 at 03:26 PM.
    DocM, stylemessiah and Sully like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Here you go, like they'd ban me...wait...

Steamery: http://thesteamery.com.au (Botany & Parramtta - Southside & Westyland) - This be the shop i first went to as a newbie, and my local
    VapourPower: Vapour Power - Home (Thornleigh - Northside)
    Vape Industries: https://vapeindustries.com.au (City & Newtown)
    fabricator4, DocM and AllyP like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    The way style is talking about mallee makes me imagine him as the squonking version of the wolf greek guy

Wow you guys are helpful , the newbie vapers who find their way here are very lucky

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    stylemessiah and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The way style is talking about mallee makes me imagine him as the squonking version of the wolf greek guy
    I've had a hoot reading how mallee00 interacts with another species. I picture mallee00 as Yosemite Sam or the character on the pokie machine "Where's the Gold".

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    I've had a hoot reading how mallee00 interacts with another species. I picture mallee00 as Yosemite Sam or the character on the pokie machine "Where's the Gold".
    Hahaha truly some characters here

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast