Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Mere male seeking help (juice related)

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Fab once again with the answer, I might just start calling you the oracle ..... Do you bake cookies ? :-p

Now back to my searching through threads to learn more about unflavoured vaping
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilating Pupils View Post
    Fab once again with the answer, I might just start calling you the oracle ..... Do you bake cookies ? :-p

Now back to my searching through threads to learn more about unflavoured vaping
    Better. I brew beer.
    gtadmin, DocM, iamtezr and 2 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    They don't use Toll, so it's not an issue at all.

Your main choices are Fedex or DHL. The best choice is probably Fedex. DHL is slightly cheaper and the transit time is about the same however they have pickup quota limits for some unknown reason, which can cause a delay in pickup from Hiliq. Either DHL or Fedex will get to you fine though, no problems at all.
    DHL limits exposed from HiLiq.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

If it's that red though Doc it should be a hell of a lot quicker to arrive ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilating Pupils View Post
    If it's that red though Doc it should be a hell of a lot quicker to arrive ?
    It depends on what the dude in front is wearing for the express option!
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

AVF Regular
    Call Rick Shaw Transport Pty. Ltd. 1800******* (don't call unless they took your bucks, it's crimestoppers number)
    Dilating Pupils likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Call Rick Shaw Transport Pty. Ltd. 1800******* (don't call unless they took your bucks, it's crimestoppers number)
    Wait.... can I use that number to call for what our State and Federal government is doing ? Or would I be better calling one of those 1300 dysfunctional numbers on the 3am infomercials and see if they can help them ?
    DocM, Danny76 and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Dial on once more unto the breech!
    Last edited by DocM; 16-10-17 at 09:26 AM.

I am hoping the masses or even Fab the Oracle can shed some light on something. When I vape I find the following issue. I can vape at 6-9ml no worries in any flavour but tobacco. Soon as I try one of my 3 tobacco flavours at either 6 or 9 it is that strong I just cough all the time due to it being so harsh. Is there an ingredient in tobacco flavours that would cause this ?

AVF Regular
    Just put it aside for a few weeks, then try it again. You will be astounded by the change in it's personality. Some flavours are OK for shake and vape, some need time to steep. Most tobaccos won't shine until they've been stewing for a month.
    DocM and emu like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast