Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fabricator4

Thread: central vapors

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

central vapors

Has anyone by any chance purchased juice from this business ? They ship internationally and maybe it's because they are also a wholesaler it seems cheaper to buy from them, 50mls seem a good price ?

https://www.centralvapors.com/ejuice/

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilating Pupils View Post
    Has anyone by any chance purchased juice from this business ? They ship internationally and maybe it's because they are also a wholesaler it seems cheaper to buy from them, 50mls seem a good price ?

https://www.centralvapors.com/ejuice/
    I haven't bought from them, but just a few thoughts on this...

Make sure you check the freight prices, because it can be really expensive to ship from the states if the company is smaller and doesn't get huge volume discounts from USPS or the freight companies.

USPS sometimes takes about a week, but also sometimes sends your package on a round the world trip that takes six weeks. YMMV

Some of the prices really are very cheap, like 18c a ml. That's not much more than you can make a flavoured juice for really. Some of the bulk prices work out more than that per ml, which leads me to believe the discount prices are clearance items - old stock or maybe discontinued lines.

It can't hurt to try a few though. You never know what you are going to like until you've sampled a few.
    DogMan likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Its cheap to buy from them because they are primarily a budget juice vendor like Vape Wild and Mt Baker Vapor etc etc. They aren't
    really that cheap if you compare them to other juice of the same calibre. For example, 120ml for around $10 is not uncommon.

If you are gonna buy something from there I would suggest keeping an eye out on the various 'vape deal' blogs. They have discount
    codes for these guys all the time.