• 1 Post By Mistic Lady
  • 2 Post By helixx
  • 2 Post By disley
  • 2 Post By Danny76
  • 1 Post By SubyXV

Thread: Why not nude nicotine.

AVF Regular

Why not nude nicotine.

So after getting a sample of nude nicotine smooth i decided to pull the trigger on a 500ml bottle. I added in a couple of concentrates as i was keen to try them as well.
    So this is where the drama's started. I got tracking 6 days before it was actually sent. Then after it had been sent i got an email saying that they had not supplied the concentrates. I sent back an email saying it was very poor business practices to send a parcel and then say hey we haven't forfilled your order.
    So after that i got no reply. Then after another 5 emails asking for a refund on the concentrates i wa totally ignored on all of them.
    I ended up actually contacting them by phone and the money was put back into my account if a few days for the concentrates.
    Now after being sent on the 25th of September my tracking stalled in mexico on the 4th of October and i have contacted nude again so they can investigate but again no reply.
    Have just started a reversal of transaction with my bank.
    Will i ever order nude again NO. Will i ever recommend them to anyone No.
    Just thought i would put this out there as i know im not the only one that's had similar experience with nude and thier lack of customer service.

I thought I would add that i have received two back to back(ordered and received then another order and received again) bought from another supplier in the states within this time. So to say its just because its from the states would not be just.
    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Danny76; 22-10-17 at 03:54 PM.
    iamtezr and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    I have only heard tales of despair regarding nude. I won't even contemplate the gamble, as I am very happy with the service and product I receive elsewhere. But I do wonder, has ANYONE had a pleasant and pain-free interaction with nude nicotine?

tapatalk for photo upload 👍
    tapatalk for general usage 👎
    Danny76 likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Considered buying from nude nic because of the reviews of cleaner tasting nic and nic salts avalible. Due to the overwhelming amount of shipping issues I'll just stick with mixology, fantastic service from them everytime. Bit annoying how you can only buy 200ml bottles of nic but guess it means no need to break it down to smaller bottles.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I ordered samplers of the salts on 24 Aug. Was given tracking number on the 27th but it actually shipped about a week later. Received the items on 25 Sept. I've heard stories about NN's deliveries too but my transaction was relatively drama free.

I thought the taste would be better than my 2 year old MFS 100 mg/ml nic but my unrefined palate can not really tell any difference between the 2.
    rodbam, DocM, helixx and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Yep, nic is great but service is not so good...
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ordered from them once. Went off without a hitch. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
    Thinking twice before I order again though, after reading some comments.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Danny76 and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by helixx View Post
    Ordered from them once. Went off without a hitch. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
    Thinking twice before I order again though, after reading some comments.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Me too.
    Arrived in time and was quality nic, it came in a wide spout bottle which was handy.
    Danny76 and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Haha so after all my problems with my nude order i have got 1 back over em.

After i got an email adress from redit i emailed the guy and ended up getting a response pretty quickly. He said that package has been lost in transit and he will send another package.
    So my package arrived and i thought that was the one that he had resent. But no today i received another order from nude.

It seems after a small investigation on my part that the original package started tracking again a week or so after taking a 5 week holiday in mexico after my enquiry. And today i received another that didn't track at all.
    So in the end it seems im 500ml of 100mg salted nic, 5 ml of eythl maltol, 5ml of ethritol, 10 blunt 22g needle tips and 15ml of 2 concentrates up.

Yay 2 for the price of one.

Stuff u nude serves yourself right for being such a terrible company to deal with.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    SubyXV and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Danny76, technically you should send one package back. Thus you avoid any allegations of fraud and or theft, having said that i know what i would be doing.
    Danny76 likes this.