Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Anybody tried vapors tek or chemnovatic nicotine.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    Have been tempted to give LNW a try but a couple of Reddit threads where peeps have expressed concerns over the pink/reddish/orange colour and peppery taste of LNW's nic has made me a bit gun shy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/...quid_nicotine/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/...e_wholesalers/

Any AVF'rs out there that have purchased from them as yet and can give feedback on quality etc ?

cheers

That's interesting, might be another Nude Nicotine in the making, only use their 'house' LNW brand nicotine that's been certified by them. They do stock Nicselect and BGP nic though only in the 'devil's concentrate'.

AVF Regular
    Kurt from ECF has been very vocal about nicotine salts claiming they may have dangerous side effects that are not known yet. His advice is to stay away, especially regarding benzoic acid formulas. See below:

"Not a fan of benzoic acid inhalation myself. Don't know what it does in the lungs. Sodium benzoate is a preservative with anti-mold and anti-bacteria qualities, but it may be carcinogenic:

Sodium benzoate is a preservative that promotes cancer and kills healthy cells

I don't think it is the sodium ion that is the problem here, rather the benzoate ion, which will be formed in high quantities in a nicotine salt solution with benzoic acid. Thus I have been puzzled by the rather ubiquitous use of benzoic acid to make nic salt solutions. I would not use it myself.

Citric or ascorbic acid are two I would be more supportive of. Both very safe and ubiquitous in biology. Pyruvic acid is another that has been used in nic inhaling tech (Altria propellant device that never got to market), and should also be safe for the same reasons. At least as far as we understand inhaling these compounds".
    Last edited by Vapntime; 24-10-17 at 02:57 PM.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    You're on a mobile? It might have got lost in the translation. From the main drop downs from the home page there's liquid nicotine, then the next one along is nic salts. Here's a link:
    https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.co...ine-salts.html

It's would technically be nicotine salt, rather than salted nicotine. There would be some extra processing involved in producing nicotine salts that ensured purity of the actual salt compound. That's what makes it more expensive I would presume.
    Just having a look at postage and it very resonable. I think i might have a small order of it on payday. That will make 1 ltr all up as nude resent my order. I think im going to let it go through as im trying to make a vapergeddon stock. And i would also love to set up a blind tasting kind of thing among avf members.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    fabricator4, rockmoose and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Tbh i have won a couple of juices from mixology and found them to be a little on the harsh side for me i use them when i go for a big night out and im after abit more of a TH.
    I found hiliq ok but after trying nude went back to my hiliq and found that gave my throat abit of a tickle compared to nude.
    I dont mind paying extra dollars for premium product but with this i also expect premium service.
    I used to use Mount baker vapor and it took about 3 weeks to arrive from the states. Fantastic nic but was expensive and they stopped selling it.
    Of course these are all my opinions and i am in no way saying that the mentioned suppliers have bad nic. Im just after something abit better.

That is my second replay, dunno what happened to the first one... Sorry to replay that late Danny, I was talking about VE NZ, only had a small bottle to try and it was good. Not sure if it still is, who knows.. Had ppl buying nic from China and first was good second very bad... Hope you are lucky and nic is good, let us know.
    Danny76 and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    So i just vaped my first vaperstek eu sourced nic / chemnovatic /mollinberry nic. After only 2 days steep omg this is bonkers. Sooo smooth flavors are popping like never before. Im tasting flavors that i haven't tasted before in shit that ive been vaping for months.

Super clean and after just a few vapes i could not recommend any higher. It's going to be interesting how the nude nic(smooth)stacks up next to it as i have mixed both up in equal amounts in the same flavor with a few mixes, but from what I remember i think i know which is going to win.

250ml (100mg)with postage is not much more than hiliq maybe 10$ aus more but guys and girls atm im sold.

As always this is IMO only and i have paid for this with my cold hard cash and am in no way indoorsed or sponsored by vaperstek.

Just a quick edit the nic is crystal clear and smells a little of well like nicotine does, no chemical smell just a slight earthy smell . Comes very well packaged and arrived in aus from the states within 7 days.

Ji
    Last edited by Danny76; 08-11-17 at 12:59 AM.

AVF Regular
    So i just vaped my first vaperstek eu sourced nic / chemnovatic /mollinberry nic. After only 2 days steep omg this is bonkers. Sooo smooth flavors are popping like never before. Im tasting flavors that i haven't tasted before in shit that ive been vaping for months.

Super clean and after just a few vapes i could not recommend any higher. It's going to be interesting how the nude nic(smooth)stacks up next to it as i have mixed both up in equal amounts in the same flavor with a few mixes, but from what I remember i think i know which is going to win.

250ml (100mg)with postage is not much more than hiliq maybe 10$ aus more but guys and girls atm im sold.

As always this is IMO only and i have paid for this with my cold hard cash and am in no way indoorsed or sponsored by vaperstek.

Just a quick edit the nic is crystal clear and smells a little of well like nicotine does, no chemical smell just a slight earthy smell . Comes very well packaged and arrived in aus from the states within 7 days.

Ji
    That is great news.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I got my 500ml 48mg PG base nicotine from NicotineRiver.com for $26 + $28 postage vie USPS.

While the postage price is steep, my nicotine got here in 3 days. Purchased on the 30th Oct and delivered on 1st Nov so was totally worth the $28 for postage.

Delivered
    11:12 am Wed 1 Nov
    Cowra, NSW
    Previous event
    In transit
    With Australia Post for delivery today
    7:11 am Wed 1 Nov
    Cowra, NSW
    Previous event
    In transit
    Processed through Australia Post facility
    7:11 am Tue 31 Oct
    Chullora, NSW
    Previous event
    In transit
    Arrived at facility in destination country
    2:44 pm Mon 30 Oct
    SYDNEY NSW
    Previous event
    In transit
    Processed through facility
    3:31 pm Sat 28 Oct
    LOS ANGELES (US)
    Previous event
    Received by overseas carrier
    1:38 pm Sat 28 Oct
    US-90009, UNITED STATES
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Let us know how it is. Nic river was another i looked at for salted nic but they would not post anything above 60mg outside of the states. Sighting sone regulation that ive never heard of before.
    But back to the nic is is supposed to be da bomb.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Let us know how it is. Nic river was another i looked at for salted nic but they would not post anything above 60mg outside of the states. Sighting sone regulation that ive never heard of before.
    But back to the nic is is supposed to be da bomb.

Yeah I seen the warning also. They say they can't send nicotine higher then 60mg by air mail but none of the other USA suppliers say anything about that so I'm not sure. Also, some of the flavours they sell apparently can't be sent via air either. Makes no sense to me but.

My main reason for using NicotineRiver was because they stock a lot of flavours from different companies, very decent range of DIY equipment (bottles and such) and were the cheapest on postage I could find, as I also ordered 1ltr of PG and VG, 11 flavours and some DIY equipment along with the nicotine, so it was a relatively heavy parcel. In the end I got everything I needed to start mixing my own liquids from one source which made it super easy.

As for the nicotine, it's my first time trying it so I have nothing to compare to, but 7 days in and I think it's great, it got me off the smokes either way. For my next purchase I will probably try the nicotine you mentioned above seeing as you recommend it so highly and also because mixing with 100mg seems to be the norm around here.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    From the many many reviews i read online on other forums you have pretty much gone straight to the top of the bunch.

It was a re occuring theme of the best 3 nicotine in America.
    These were nic river/ Vaperstek and nude nicotine. I also have nude but will not recommend it to anyone as thier postage times are ludicrous(mine took 6 week) and thier complete lack of customer service. They just ignore emails.
    Depending on what mg you vape your probably not going to need to buy some more nic for abit. Maybe 6 months for the amount you got.
    But 100mg definitely is the way to go as it stores better(broken down into smaller glass bottels and in the freezer) and not to dangerous to work with.

ProbablyRaging likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast