Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Anybody tried vapors tek or chemnovatic nicotine.

  1. #31
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    192
    Stick with Nicselect (Nicotine River and one of Liquidbarns nicotines) and Chemnovatic (vaporstek) nicotine and you cant go wrong. I personally like the nicselect from liquidbarn as you can get 100mg/ml delivered by DHL in 5 days. But, yeah they are both quality nics from established professional producers and suppliers. The reason you can't get Nicotine River 100mg/ml is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...dp&sh=b1990364
    Danny76 likes this.

  2. #32
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,365
    Just a quick update on the nic comparison between the vaporstek and the nude nicotine salted (smooth) nicotine.

    Well as much as i hate to say it the nude is much smoother. The vaporstek is good but not as smooth as the nude.

    Its a shame as i still wouldn't recommend nude on my experience but others have had no problems with thier orders.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    DogMan likes this.

  3. #33
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Just a quick update on the nic comparison between the vaporstek and the nude nicotine salted (smooth) nicotine.

    Well as much as i hate to say it the nude is much smoother. The vaporstek is good but not as smooth as the nude.

    Its a shame as i still wouldn't recommend nude on my experience but others have had no problems with thier orders.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I don't think I had issues.

    It took maybe a week for them to prepare it, another 2 to arrive, but everyone is aware they aren't great at service, just good nic. So that was expected.

    Have you tried neutralizing the vt to salts? All you need is in the coles baking isle

    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  4. #34
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    I don't think I had issues.

    It took maybe a week for them to prepare it, another 2 to arrive, but everyone is aware they aren't great at service, just good nic. So that was expected.

    Have you tried neutralizing the vt to salts? All you need is in the coles baking isle
    Nah not yet its pretty smooth but just not as smooth as the nude.

    I feel as if it has more nic hit though i don't know if it my imagination.

    I think i will save some for those big nights out where i crave the TH and that bigger kick of nic.

    Have you got the recipe for salting nic i remember it being around somewhere but haven't searched for it yet.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Nah not yet its pretty smooth but just not as smooth as the nude.

    I feel as if it has more nic hit though i don't know if it my imagination.

    I think i will save some for those big nights out where i crave the TH and that bigger kick of nic.

    Have you got the recipe for salting nic i remember it being around somewhere but haven't searched for it yet.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Add citric acid.

    Salts the uptake isn't as good. Not your imagination as you really do absorb less into your blood
    Danny76 likes this.

    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:20 PM.