Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Anybody tried vapors tek or chemnovatic nicotine.

AVF Regular

Anybody tried vapors tek or chemnovatic nicotine.

So after my nude nicotine experience i have been looking at getting some more nic.
    I think i will be getting it from vapors tek in the usa. Have found out that chemnovatic is thier supplyer in poland who im trying to purchase directly off if the price is good, who also makes molinberry.
    Just wondering if anyone else has ordered from these companies and what they thought of their nic.
    Is it clear does it have throat hit. Im after clear nic with little to no throat hit. Any thoughts and advice would be great thx all.🖒

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Danny76; 22-10-17 at 08:50 PM.

AVF Regular
    Why don't you get your nic from NZ Danny? So much easier...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistic Lady View Post
    Why don't you get your nic from NZ Danny? So much easier...
    Tbh i have won a couple of juices from mixology and found them to be a little on the harsh side for me i use them when i go for a big night out and im after abit more of a TH.
    I found hiliq ok but after trying nude went back to my hiliq and found that gave my throat abit of a tickle compared to nude.
    I dont mind paying extra dollars for premium product but with this i also expect premium service.
    I used to use Mount baker vapor and it took about 3 weeks to arrive from the states. Fantastic nic but was expensive and they stopped selling it.
    Of course these are all my opinions and i am in no way saying that the mentioned suppliers have bad nic. Im just after something abit better.

AVF Regular
    Just go here nicselect nic https://www.liquidbarn.com/products/...vored-nicotine is the best available at the moment easily as good as chemnovatic nic. DHL shipping, gets here in five days. A few otheres have tried it here and been happy. Make sure its nicselect nic they sell two different types
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yup, the above is currently what im using, smoothest cleanest nic ive had so far, no peppery taste and good customer service from my experience Danny, they actually answer emails unlike you and i both found with Nude!

As mentioned theres two types, the USA and the NicSelect, choose NicSelect as per the direct link in Vapntimes post....

Best packaged nic too, comes in sealed bags, and theres a foil seal on the bottle itself...into small glass bottles filled to the brim, sealed with tape around the neck and into ziplocks is how mine currently lives in the freezer. My bonus top tip on top of the usual fill to brim to exclude as much oxygen as poss is if you break it down into bottles, often the caps will have a shiny cardboard insert seal in the top, often held there with gum/glue, so stand your bottles up so this gum/glue if its present in the seal doesnt leach into your nic.
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 23-10-17 at 02:03 PM.
    DocM, Danny76 and Sully like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Cheers guys ill give a look up when i get home.

AVF Regular
    So i just ended up pushing the button on a small order of vaper tek nic just to give it a try. I tried finding a bad review of it and their were a couple out of hundreds i read all over forums.
    A small 240ml 100mg bottle ended up being 55$ au with postage so not to bad for a small batch. Will end up being about 1.5c a ml at the 6mg that i use.
    Once I receive i will put up a review of it.
    Fingers crossed.

iamtezr and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    So i just ended up pushing the button on a small order of vaper tek nic just to give it a try. I tried finding a bad review of it and their were a couple out of hundreds i read all over forums.
    A small 240ml 100mg bottle ended up being 55$ au with postage so not to bad for a small batch. Will end up being about 1.5c a ml at the 6mg that i use.
    Once I receive i will put up a review of it.
    Fingers crossed.

Good to see you took the plunge mate, it'd want to be good for that price. It's about 4 times the price of hiliq so I'm sure it'll be nice, looking forward to seeing what you think.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah the price comes down as you order more obviously but didn't want to go large before i knew what it was like. Its way cheaper than nude nic per ltr. Like 45$ us cheaper. But its 150% the price of hiliq. Actually just looked with shipping its only 7$ us more than hiliq for the same product. (250ml)

Last edited by Danny76; 23-10-17 at 11:06 PM.
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Yeah the price comes down as you order more obviously but didn't want to go large before i knew what it was like. Its way cheaper than nude nic per ltr. Like 45$ us cheaper. But its 150% the price of hiliq. Actually just looked with shipping its only 7$ us more than hiliq for the same product. (250ml)

I bet it's nice and smooth though, that's all I need I'd be upping my mg's from 6 to 12 and overdosing for sure lol
    Danny76 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast