• 3 Post By rockmoose
  • 3 Post By Hoofprint
  • 4 Post By 1ynne
  • 1 Post By fabricator4
  • 2 Post By wtg001

Thread: Need a new store

AVF Regular

Need a new store

Hi all, haven't posted in ages. Well, Health Cabin has been my go to for about 7 years when it comes to e-liquid, but these days I am finding their site horrible and unpolished so I am reluctant to now spend money there. The main advantages I found with HC were their fast postage times, ok e-liquid, and cheap price. I have also purchased from Pink Spot, which was awesome but I really don't want to have to mortgage my house. Can anyone recommend to me an e-liquid store with fast postage and pseudo-decent range and price? I have no interest in mixing my own nic with flavor (I've been doing this for too long and it has become a chore) so pre-made is a must.

Cheers.
    Not responsible.... Ever.

AVF Regular
    Mixology and Vapoureyes NZ, are close and quick. I haven't tried either, but quite a few members here do.

HILIQ I do use, and recommend highly. the only premixed juices I have had from them, have been the tobacco's I got in my first order. After that I have just used their nic, and concentrates which are excellent. Again, a number of members do use their premixes, and keep going back for more. So that must mean something.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    postage is expensive but might want to try hiliqs RTV stuff.
    Its not the fanciest juice around but ive placed an order on friday and had it delivered monday arvo before. Not bad for china
    Fatman, fabricator4 and DocM like this.

AVF Regular
    Wick and Wire in melbourne, who provide stellar service now have a New Zealand store too - https://wickandwireco.com/

Vapewild in the US have reasonable range of juices and delivery- https://www.vapewild.com/other-brands/
    Fatman, fabricator4, DocM and 1 others like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    All the above answers are right on the money, but I'll suggest also that you consider bulk nicotine from Hiliq, and RTV (ready to vape) liquids from Australian vendors.

* The amount of "mixing" is really minimal - just adding nicotine
    * Supports Aussies stores that don't have NZ offices
    * There's a lot of diversity in Aussie liquids these days
    * Postage from Oz is cheaper - $12.80 or something for next day deliver to most places
    * Buy 200mg/ml nic from hiliq is very economical.
    * Use the code HiliqAussie for 15% discount on product If you can buy enough product to get $20 off, it takes the sting out of the shipping cost, and you won't have to buy again for a very long time (as long as you store the nic properly).

I DIY my ADV by weight in batches of 250ml, but yes mixing can be a chore especially when you are busy with other things. Even if I don't mix anything else for a while, I make sure I mix that one.
    Fatman likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF emergency contact : avf_contact_point@yahoo.com
    This email will auto-respond with the latest information if the AVF forum is no longer contactable.
    Send a test message now to make sure it's in your address book or sent messages.
    Received emails and addresses will be deleted the same day. Include the word "scream" in the subject if you want me to read your message. The Yahoo responder may only send 1 or 2 response messages per day.

AVF Regular
    I opted for HiLIQ. I got about 500ml that arrived today. Super fast shipping. Will use again.

chris_vaper and Danny76 like this.
    Not responsible.... Ever.