Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Healthcabin, oil based flavors?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Healthcabin, oil based flavors?

So I just ordered a bunch of flavors for diy from healthcabin, here's the link.

https://www.healthcabin.net/10ml-hc-...id-p/7663.html

And then I noticed further down the page

"Oil based:
    Banana/Blueberry/Blackcurrant/Cherry/Cinnamon/Coconut/Cranberry Grape/Green Apple/Hami Melon/Juicy peach/Kiwi/Lemon/Litchi/Orange/Pineapple/Pomegranate/Pear/Passion Fruit/Raspberry/Strawberry/Star Fruit/Watermelon/Blackberry/Black Cherry/Guava/Cantaloupe /Kerson Fruit/Green Mango

Water based: Peach/Mango"

Does that mean they are unsafe? I have been reading to avoid oil based flavors. Is that correct info?

emu
    AVF Regular
    Thats a bit of a worry, I'd contact the help desk to find out. Some do refer to glyc as oil though but oils ain't oils.
    mick500 and DocM like this.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Thats a bit of a worry, I'd contact the help desk to find out. Some do refer to glyc as oil though but oils ain't oils.
    I'm surprised it hasn't been noticed before if it were an issue.

Are all oils bad in flavours or are some oils expected?

I did open a support ticket and this is what I asked. Does this sound OK?

"Hi,I just ordered a bunch of DIY stuff from health cabin and noticed some of the flavors i ordered are listed as oil based flavors. I have been doing some reading and have seen this is a bad thing depending on the oils used. Are your flavourings just food flavourings or are the safe to vape? What oils do your oil based flavors contain? Thanks."
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Mick... um. the translation may say "oils" but if you want more intelligent articulate or santised - go to the new forum .. everyone has left here mainly cos the mods left -- Home | vaping in australia
    emu likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

emu
    AVF Regular
    The only oils I've seen are the one's used for fragrance in burners and other aroma diffuser type thing's.

Welcome to The Flavour Republic Store!
    Best to wait for the answer to your enquiry and let us know what they said.
    AllyP likes this.

Oh, I had no idea.

From your reply I gather you think the term oils here is of no concern?

The only oils I've seen are the one's used for fragrance in burners and other aroma diffuser type thing's.

Welcome to The Flavour Republic Store!
    Best to wait for the answer to your enquiry and let us know what they said.
    I noticed on their juicy peach that I have here it says "herbal extract" under ingredients. Could that be what they mean when they say oils for their flavours? Will update once I get a reply from the support ticket I opened with them. Thanks.
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    While ya waiting go join this forum, all the smart people live there now and will probably shed more light on the subject..

Home | vaping in australia
    AllyP and Sublime like this.

While ya waiting go join this forum, all the smart people live there now and will probably shed more light on the subject..

Home | vaping in australia
    So I got a response from healthcabin regarding their oil based flavourings and it would seem that it just means they are mixed with pg/Vg upon clicking the link they attached . However they do say its food based flavourings which are perfectly safe to vape. Although I have heard food flavourings shouldn't be vaped. Confused.

"Thanks for contacting us .
    please be at ease ,these liquids are just food flavourings and safe to vape .please see in the attachment .the oil case is for dilute with concentrated liquid with unflavored .

Best regards,
    HealthCabin Support

Attachments:
    Concentrated.png
    oil_base.png

"
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mick500 View Post
    So I got a response from healthcabin regarding their oil based flavourings and it would seem that it just means they are mixed with pg/Vg upon clicking the link they attached . However they do say its food based flavourings which are perfectly safe to vape. Although I have heard food flavourings shouldn't be vaped. Confused.

"Thanks for contacting us .
    please be at ease ,these liquids are just food flavourings and safe to vape .please see in the attachment .the oil case is for dilute with concentrated liquid with unflavored .

Best regards,
    HealthCabin Support

Attachments:
    Concentrated.png
    oil_base.png

"
    If you're still a bit worried mick don't risk it, I usually go with my gut on things and don't take unnecessary risks. We have a really good supplier of flavour concentrates right here in Oz, The Juice Factory has one of the biggest ranges in stock and really good service, Prices are good and if you want fast delivery they do express shipping as a choice at the checkout.

Juice Factory
    DocM likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast