Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: I attempted to buy NET extracts from a U.S. vendor. Lol.

AVF Regular

Lightbulb I attempted to buy NET extracts from a U.S. vendor. Lol.

As the title suggests, I tried to phone a US vendor with some questions about their large price for postage to Oz and any discount codes to make it more worth the effort. Which it can be, by my reckonings.
    I managed to nut out the time difference and ring at a reasonable US time, when I got through it went straight to their voicemail thingy with option 1 being stated as follows. "If you are a solicitor, hang up NOW! Otherwise, leave us a message and we will return your call." Alarm bells ringing loud and clear! Unless I misinterpreted something through the language barrier.
    I can't go anywhere without my mobile now because they will definitely ring me back!
    1ynne likes this.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    well gee that WAS a comforting message... I might try that on my answering machine !!!
    DocM likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    They use the term solicitor for telemarketing type phone calls. screening unwanted calls.
    DocM and 1ynne like this.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    aww now you have taken all the fun out of it floorzone !
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by floorzone2 View Post
    They use the term solicitor for telemarketing type phone calls. screening unwanted calls.
    That's what I was thinking floorzone2.
    It's a pity that Esperanto didn't really take off to knock the language barriers on the head in some circumstances.

FYI 1ynne... there's a model of answering machine named the DM-0001 that is really arrogant to callers when it answers, the telemarketers get to leave messages that get rerouted to your financial institution phone banking, then when you remotely access it will tell you to stop bothering it and hangs up violently. Then it plays back your important messages when you are not home then deletes them after it has rang all your friends and tells them what you really think.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I tried something similar with NET. and it does not make sense to pay 39 dollars in postage and then wait for about two weeks. Although their products are supreme somehow it is not worth it. Their concentrates go for 25 procent which is way to much and their juice is worth a coil a day. Again it is supreme but somehow not worth the whole thing.

I managed to get one answer via email and he offered me to buy by wholesale prices but then they ask you give something like an american ABN.

Every now and then I order some juice from them as a treat.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    DIY NETs are probably best - see threads on this forum and other forums for more detail
    DocM and rockmoose like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    DIY NETs are probably best - see threads on this forum and other forums for more detail
    Yes, but a coil a day.... and than 25% it is really expensive. If you buy a 30ml bottle of juiceit goes fine on the coil for a day but afterwards i get harder and harder on coils.
    DocM and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    yep Drag.. same with coffee... naturally extracted coffee .. tasted like the real deal - yes I can vape it all day everyday.. BUT sheesh it makes a mess of coils !.. before I started making my own coils - well it was just crazy that a coil might only last a day !.. building your own coils.. well it saves heaps.. but you have to be bothered doing it.. so I drifted away from coffee.. now I am so glad someone convinced me to try vaping unflavoured, well it is a breath of fresh air.. its kinda sweet.. coils last for ever, and your sense of taste is heightened.. so much so that most RTV seem overflavoured and are much improved by dilution with unflavoured ! but then I found custards.. custards are kinda special in my small mind but hey everything vaped is better than the alternative !!
    DocM and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Mine arrived a couple of days ago. I used a freight forwarder so it worked out cheaper. I got Orange Blossom honey, fresh ground cafe mocha and deep caramel pipe. Just had a bit of a taste and....... they don't knock my socks off as yet. The OBH is a stronger flavour going by the tongue test of a drop, I'll do a mix and post reviews, if I can make it past the cobwebs & ghosts in this joint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast